View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 10:11 AM   #1359
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Lingerie Au Sable Forks

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Alexis James ( Mann After Dark) Broad Brook

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Alexis James
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex , POV ,IR ,Anal
Video language: English
Sultry, super-slender sexpot Alexis James poses in an intimate bedroom setting dressed in black stockings and little else. Top stud Richard Mann stands with his imposing big Black cock at full erection. The lithe beauty drops to her knees to suck his massive meat. Alexis presses her face intimately between his ass cheeks. She worships his boner with a deepthroat blowjob. And the nasty blonde beauty rims out Richard's sphincter. Next, she takes a ride with his rod in her sweet pussy. Richard rails her butthole doggie-style. On her back, Alexis takes an anal boning, with Richard's dark anaconda feverishly thrusting in and out of her rectum. He reams her asshole in several lewd positions. Alexis slurps up her tasty flavor with raunchy, ass-to-mouth cocksucking! Richard slaps her open mouth with his big boner till he spews semen, soaking Alexis in a sticky cum facial.
Duration: 36:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis James ( Mann After Dark)

Jewelz Blu - Sissy Stretcher Rawson

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings
Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewelz Blu - Sissy Stretcher

Diana Grace - Muscle Slave Mades for Cock Fabens

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage
Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diana Grace - Muscle Slave Mades for Cock

Eden Ivy Central Valley

Eden Ivy anxiously waits for her man to arrive from the airport to visit her. It's been a long time since they saw each other, and she can't wait to be with him. Thinking of her lover makes the tattooed stunner horny, so she plays with her wet pussy while waiting. The beauty in leopard print lingerie paired with black stockings and heels pulls Jimmy Bud to bed and lets him lick her shaved pussy. The all-natural goddess returns the favor by giving him a blowjob. After that, the brunette rides Jimmy in cowgirl.
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5387kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eden Ivy

Julia North - Julia North Brings Home A Young Stud From the Club Siluria

With her husband away, Julia North went out on the town to find someone fun to bring home and it looks like she found one! Wasting no time bringing him into her bedroom and sitting him down on the bed while she's still in her little black dress, thigh high stockings, and high heels, she straddles him and takes off his shirt before doing a sexy little striptease down to her lacy bra and panties, and uses her feet to caress his hard cock while rubbing her pussy outside of her panties. After pulling her natural MILF tits out, she strips off his pants and boxers and tit-fucks, then sucks, his cock for a bit before stripping off her panties and sliding her pussy onto his dick, grinding and riding and bouncing around in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, then riding his face for a bit. He bends her over to fuck her hard from behind, then more cowgirl, then missionary, until he pulls out and shoots a big load all over her shaved milf pussy.
Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7256kbps
Audio: 313kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia North - Julia North Brings Home A Young Stud From the Club

Gianna Dior ( Nylon)1080p Kaktovik

The sultry Gianna Dior is all dolled up in a sexy ensemble with a pair of fishnets and is begging to be pounded. Lucky for her, Van Wylde is rock hard and ready to please. He starts by rubbing her clit and getting her wet before letting her give him a sloppy deepthroating.
Duration: 40:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12020kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gianna Dior ( Nylon)1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.30429 секунды с 9 запросами