Old 03-07-2024, 03:38 PM   #2089
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Addicted to Cum Woodbury

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
Cast: Denis Reed, Adam Standler, Germain Bros, Kenan Gelay, Nicki Seip, Ron Summer
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Bareback
Video language: English
These hot guys have an addiction – not to and not to drugs – these boys are Addicted To Cum! The more they get, the more they want and they’ll go to any lengths to feed their cream addiction. Six milk-craving guys suck, swallow, breed ass and tag-team to get their fix in five scenes of boy/boy hardcore!
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted to Cum

Rough Rides Guadalajara

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Eldorado Pictures
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
From big, hairy bears to interracial hammering, these guys are in it for the long haul and demand nothing less than some good ol' fashioned Rough Rides – in fact, the rougher the better! No vanilla coating or tender foreplay with these guys. They are what you would call men's men, and there is no question that they will chug your cock until your balls are bouncing off their chin, they'll lick your ass like a hungry and they'll fuck you hard and raw until you are both ready to erupt like Vesuvius. Who doesn't like to ride rough and bare?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:36:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Rides

Twink Adventures Creedmoor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Alexander Checkov, Tomas Dvorak, Marco di Lucca, Felix Wallace, Tomas Dyk, Joey Intenso, Dionisio Hemer, Blasio Suescun, Juan Turbay, Chris Cooper, Andreas Felton, Justin Kingsley
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Bareback
A trip to the doctor’s surgery, a hike in the mountains or just a casual hook-up, nothing can beat a hot encounter with a like-minded twink. With just one look, these boys know they’re gonna get laid and their asses and mouths are soon gonna be filled with one, and if they’re lucky, two cocks. Chain fucks, duets and spit-roasting, but that’s after dicks have been sucked and holes have been lubed and probed for easy access. Watch these boys devour each other in nearly two hours of hole plugging action that you won’t want to miss!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:57:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Adventures

Cock Fantasies Atlantic Mine

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Francisco Paccini, Tito Fontalvo, Mike Strandy, Robert Kolka, Felix Wallace, Felipe Castro, Denis Reed, Luke Taylor, Dawid White
Everyone has a fantasy! It may be a fast car, a flash house or even winning the lottery, but for these smooth boys, it’s all about the cock! They dream about sliding a thick, blue-veined monster down their throats, tasting it’s hardness as it aims for the back of their throats. They fantasise about being bent over and having a handsome guy rimming their crack before teasing their hole with the tip of their cock before slowing easing it up their tight tunnel and then fucking the life out of them. And after all that – they want the spunk! Nearly two hours of dirty duets and threeway banging that will get the juices flowing. Everyone has a fantasy – what’s yours?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:02:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Fantasies

Horny Devils Betterton

Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
It doesn't matter where they are or who they're with – these Horny Devils just want to bone a gorgeous bottom boy. It could be hot lovers making out in the lounge, dipping their dicks into warm mouths and tight asses or maybe a casual bro hook-up for a and BBQ but they're soon tucking into a big slice of raw sausage. Either way, these guys are horny as hell and would probably pay Lucifer himself if it meant they would get their dicks sucked and squeezed whilst wallowing in the attention of some serious ass play. Nearly two hours of bootylicious barebacking action!
Duration: 1:53:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Devils

Horny Cowboys Caroleen

These Horny Cowboys are ready to saddle up and ride the fuck out of their stallions! Not a Stetson in sight as these ranch hands leave their hats outside and come in out of the sun for an indoor ass pummelling rodeo. Reaching for a hung cock, these guys take turns as they chew, lick and swallow each other's juicy meat before turning their attention to tight cowboy buns, that once pried open, reveal a tight ass that needs to be ridden. These cowboys don't need no bronc rein as they boot the bull and buck together in perfect harmony!
Duration: 1:32:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Cowboys

Piss Me Up, Fuck Me Now! Cataldo

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Street Boys
Description: Street Boys brings yet another blockbuster success with Piss me Up, Fuck Me Now! The titles says it all and these young studs deliver! Piss Me Up, Fuck Me Now features 9 hot guys in 5 XXX hard-core sucking, bareback fucking pissing scenes! Chock full of over 2 hours of piss drinking, cum eating, monster cocks, tight holes, cum swallowing, foreskin pulling, non-stop bareback ass fucking action!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:35:09
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1449kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Me Up, Fuck Me Now!

Время генерации страницы 0.10824 секунды с 9 запросами