View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 07:31 PM   #18554
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Britney - shocked again

Britney - shocked again

It's been a while since Britney was here! The tall dancer is back for another go at the shock collar challenge. Will she do better than before? Check out the video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 759.3 MB

Download Britney - shocked again

Chessie Kay - training and reward

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie's favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can't use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that's just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn't wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chessie Kay - training and reward

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool streams from under the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in a tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is then left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually the Dr. returns and places her on her side. He is about to leave Amanda for the evening, but he is not happy with the experiments thus far, so he flips the lights back on. He feels that Amanda could have done a better job struggling, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder and smacks her tits as incentive. That's better, she can't hardly move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

Download Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

Ass Fixiation - PainVixens

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.

Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ass Fixiation - PainVixens

The Auction

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Two girls are taken to a private country club in iron cages to be sold at auction. Their examination and brief instructions are carried out by Miss Bee, who is very strict.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4218kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 846.4 MB

Download The Auction
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04929 секунды с 9 запросами