View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 12:18 PM   #398
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Abby Somers Be My Buttplug-1080p Verbania

Video language: English
Abby Somers was the hot tub playing with herself when her step son Johnny Love came home unexpectedly early. She asked if he would join her but he was much more eager to play video games. She turned around a bend over with a pretext. There was a big pink buttplug in her ass. Johnny got curious. What was that? She promised she would tell him if he would join her in the tub. Johnny was indeed curious. He stripped down to his briefs and jumped into the water. She asked if would be her buttplug. Johnny’s wildest dreams have been surpassed. He played with the buttplug. Pulled it in and out. Out and in. Then he put 2 fingers in her ass, 2 fingers in her pussy. She gave him a bj and they fucked. First in the pussy, still in the hot tub. Then they went inside for anal. Johnny slowly squeezed his big dick into Abby’s ass. Then he started to fuck her for real. Then she was riding him. He fucked her again until he st his cum all over her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9807kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby Somers Be My Buttplug-1080p

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia Dyersville

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo
Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia

Alexis Tae Molena

Alexis Tae lets herself in while Scott Nails is in the shower and heads upstairs. She strips down to nothing but her thigh-high boots and then dresses in the white lingerie he laid out for her. When Scott comes out in a towel, he finds Alexis lying back and fucking her ass with her butt plug!
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5190kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Tae

Hucows - Denise – Standing Goat Milker Kalispell

Sulky teen Denise is still a resident at the HuCows farm. She quietly undergoes her sessions, as she knows it will help her to grow bigger udders and bigger nipples. Denise is very docile and obedient, she even inserts her own fox tail butt plug when instructed to do so by the farmer. She is not shying away anymore from the farmer’s touch, she knows that squeezing and massaging is good for her. Even when the farmer clamps her nipples, she quietly sulks a bit, but she doesn’t back away. A session on the goat milker is today’s milking routine, and it makes her nipples even more sensitive after they have been doubled in size by the pumping. Nipple clamps after milking is still very painful, but Denise is a good HuCow: this is her life now and she knows it.
Duration: 10:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24566kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows - Denise – Standing Goat Milker

Melanie Akqi

We’ve got a really great update this week, it’s Melanie, she’s 19 years old and she’s quite the treat. She is the seductive teen girl next door. Just look at her long legs in that dress! Speaking of that dress, it’s giving those areolas like zero coverage haha, but I'm not complaining. Once she’s on the couch she’s a little shy and reserved, but opens up pretty quickly. Once Rick gets to know her well enough, we know it’s time to get her naked. She’s a bit hesitant, but she’s standing there showing us her asshole in no time. She’s got a beautiful ass, she’s got a beautiful pussy.. hell everything about her is just so beautiful. She seems to enjoy playing with toys, and for someone who’s not used to anal, her face sure does perk up when she’s shown the butt plug. With that butt plug in her ass, Rick lets her know the next part of the interview is going to be the oral exam. The smile on her face fades a little, and she tries to talk her way out of it using a birthday party as an excuse. After a very sweet pinky promise where Rick gives her his assurance we won’t mess up her make up, in her mouth goes my dick. She look so pretty with my cock in her mouth. Ass up face down is where she goes next, and I start fucking her in doggy style. That butt plug makes an already tight pussy even tighter. We go to the desk, and then the couch and it’s hot fucking all round. Finally it’s time to fuck that sweet teen asshole. She does a great job handling my cock in her ass, and she warms up to the anal very quickly. Her little ass feels so damn good. She rides it like a champ and we even get some full nelson hard pounding action. I know we promised to keep her make up safe, but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up, and I blast my load all over her face lol. Back on the couch she’s still smiling. I think she’s still gonna be okay for her fiend's party, but she’ll probably have to come up with some kind of excuse on why she’s looking so disheveled. Rick lets her know we’re gonna send her tapes off and she won’t get paid for a few weeks (or at all ), and she really takes her time dressing. Now I personally think based on that coy smile when asked about it, but I think she’s really showing off for the producers. You see the way she’s got those legs open giving us some last little upskirt shots while she’s tying her shoe… what a good girl.. and after her little show she blows us a kiss and out the door she goes. <3 Cam
Duration: 1:29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7630kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melanie

Camping With Fiances Best Friend Wilmington

While away on a camping trip, dark-haired hunk Michael Fly proposes to his girlfriend, who excitedly relays the news to her best friend, sexy redhead Yenifer Chacon! What Michael’s girlfriend doesn’t know is that Yenifer is a total cumslut who, at the first opportunity, cheekily flashes Michael her curvy bum and shows him the butt plug she’s been secretly wearing! After treating the newly engaged stud to a sneaky blowjob behind their pitched tent, Michael slides his long, thick dick inside Yenifer’s hungry holes, and then he puts the inked-up babe on all fours and bangs her from behind in doggystyle!
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5164kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camping With Fiances Best Friend

Alexis Tae - A Tae-Sty Treat Claflin

Alexis Tae lets herself in while Scott Nails is in the shower and heads upstairs. She strips down to nothing but her thigh-high boots and then dresses in the white lingerie he laid out for her. When Scott comes out in a towel, he finds Alexis lying back and fucking her ass with her butt plug!
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Tae - A Tae-Sty Treat

Время генерации страницы 0.13669 секунды с 9 запросами