View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 04:56 PM   #5708
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Catsuit Suspension

Catsuit Suspension

Johnny is really wanting to get some updates done for the website today. However, when I suggest a suspension (my favorite bondage activity) in my favorite pvc catsuit his plans get derailed. We are not going to get much accomplished today, but I am going to be really happy. Once I am barefoot and dressed in my catsuit, Johnny uses lots of rope to suspend me on my side, one leg frogtied behind me, one leg spread secured to the railing and my arms secured tightly behind my back. Then, he gives me a thick over the mouth, around the head black gag to keep me at a mumble. It takes us quite a bit of time and rope to get our goal accomplished. But, the rope work looks great and I am satisfied with the result. And, by result, I mean that I made it into my subspace, so I didn't really care how long it took.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 504.4 MB

Download Catsuit Suspension

Catsuit Hogtie Member request

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie Member request
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13119 секунды с 9 запросами