View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 04:27 AM   #18569
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Christina Carter

Christina Carter

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

Download Christina Carter

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

Download Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Hucows - Little Lanta - New Milking Position

Little Lanta is the perfect HuCow to test some new milking positions, because she is the most flexible in the herd! The farmer starts off by testing her oral obedience, which seems to be more than fine! Sucking cock will get the right hormones flowing before milking, it is very important to train your HuCow's oral skills! Lanta is a very cute and good submissive, with firm full udders and highly sensitive nipples. The new position spreads Lanta's legs wide and bends her over so her udders are hanging free. The farmer oils her nipples before applying the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups. Lanta's nipples are doubled in size by the pumping. It really hurts her, but Lanta is dedicated and strong: she wants to be a good HuCow!

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24288kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hucows - Little Lanta - New Milking Position

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08576 секунды с 9 запросами