View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 07:32 AM   #4821
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams La Descubierta

Cast: Lexi Foxy, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Video language: English
There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later. "You're not Tim!!" I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly. He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me. The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams

Extreme Lena's Debut Owasso

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
After the warming up in the first part of the serial, now Dr Lomp is ready to push it more on poor slave girl Lena. She will be tormented on her most sensitive parts of her smooth body, her natural cute tits, her lovely pussy and big ass. Inexperienced girl, whose small tits are used to be touched gently, but have never been touched cruelly, seems a little bit curious about the pain that she is to taste. Thanks to her obedience, Dr Lomp is going to get what he wants from Lena easily, without facing a true resistance. Watch the movie to witness Lena’s first meeting with real pain and enjoy the fear which her blue eyes cannot reveal.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16325kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Lena's Debut

Lexi Foxy - Foxy Jesus Kellysville

Cast: Lexi Foxy, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that. She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Foxy - Foxy Jesus

Kel Bowie Pt 2 Port Townsend

Cast: Kel Bowie, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Caning, Pain
Part 2: Kel spends six months in a cage only to be taken out and used.
Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating.
The fun part of the frame she's in is the ability for it to be adjusted. OT moves the foot pedestal up and puts Kel into a tight squatting crunch that she can barely maintain before she crashes. Next she's on her back in a ball hanging by her knees. Her ass protrudes obscenely through the bars. It's just the right moment for the dragon tongue to lick her tender bits.
Kel wanted to be played with and OT delivers. By the time he's done with her backside it resembles a Rorschach inkblot. He's also made her nipples more sensitive than her whipped clit.
Duration: 43:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel Bowie Pt 2

Gakuen Sodom part 1 Walthill

Release Year: 2022
Genres: big breast, masturbation, toys, handjob, oral, creampie
Professor Axis always seemed a little sinister, but no one knew that he was a crazy sadist! Now he is holding an entire campus hostage, subjecting all the prisoners to perverted sexual torture and terror...
Several schoolgirls are bullying a classmate, and at this time, the school teacher Yoshihiko watches them, chuckling, through the half-open door. The school is shaken by a strong explosion in the nearby help, and the reality changes: the victim and the executioners alike become victims of the maniac teacher.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 29:01
Video: 940x720, HEVC, 3100kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 658.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gakuen Sodom part 1

Rough BDSM experiment: Being at the mercy Potwin

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Ginger
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Pissing, Fisting, Anal, Dildo, DP, Group Sex
The focus of the “experimental” films is on the inner development of the actresses. It's about erotic confrontation of the deeper layers such as pubic areas, protective mechanisms and psychological status positioning. A bizarre, aesthetic portrait between self-irony, self-conquest and the grotesque!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:28
Video: 720x560, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM experiment: Being at the mercy

Recapturing Yultsi - Part 01 Dieterich

Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Part 01: Recently Yultsi is building her career on femdom, and indeed she’s doing her job almost perfectly. Most of the submissive guys, who are applying to take role in a femdom movie, are taking their step back when they are told that the domme of the movie will be Yultsi. But there is a point that Dr Lomp must intervene, that Yultsi is being hooked on to dominance, and soon she may forget her position next to Dr Lomp. She is eventually his submissive, who must please him with her tears. Thus, Dr Lomp creates an excuse, and accuses her for terribly hurting a guy in a former record. She is told that she will be punished for this fault. As Dr Lomp guessed, Yultsi can’t believe her ears, and starts to weep against this degradation. Watch and see how Dr Lomp puts Yultsi into deep subspace.
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12296kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recapturing Yultsi - Part 01
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06345 секунды с 9 запросами