View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 07:59 AM   #1426
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams Mellenville

Cast: Lexi Foxy, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Video language: English
There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later. "You're not Tim!!" I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly. He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me. The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Foxy - Wet Dreams

Marley Brinx - Oral Perversions Emmetsburg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Pussy Worship, Queening, Tattooed
Mistress Marley´s sexual tastes run a bit into the perverse. She owns a male slave that she keeps locked in a special chastity that not only keeps his cock locked away it also delivers electric shocks to his tender genitals by remote control. She controls if or when to he gets shocked, and the severity of the shock as well. With the push of a button she can send painful waves of electricity pulsing through the chastity at her whim. To make it worse for her poor slave she is a true sexual sadist and derives sexual pleasure from his suffering. He suffers a lot. Marley´s idea of great sex is riding his face with him worshiping her frantically from her electric torments. Knowing his cock is in constant pain even as he is forced to provide her pussy pleasure with his tongue drives her to heights of orgasmic pleasures. Since she owns him she can and does abuse her slave this way all the time. It´s how she gets off.
Duration: 14:56
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1554kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 184.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley Brinx - Oral Perversions

Evil Box part 2 Custer

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Box part 2

New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's BDSM Debut Missoula

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's BDSM Debut

Recapturing Yultsi - Part 02 Rock Sound

Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Part 02: Poor woman’s troubles have not been over yet. Now, as she was promised previously, Dr Lomp will apply extremely hot and chilly cold water on tired flesh in the bathroom. Although her hands are kept free, she will never be permitted to resist the water cannon hitting on her pure skin. Since she was harshly whipped in the first part of the serial, Yultsi will feel the pain now more. In the beginning it seems that she enjoys the game, however, as time passes, she will remember how sadist Dr Lomp is, and will realize that she cannot never leave the scene before the master satisfies her suffering, and see the tears on her cheeks. Let’s watch the movie and see if Yultsi is really a tough woman against torment.
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12327kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Recapturing Yultsi - Part 02

Extreme Lena's Debut Shawnee on Delaware

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
After the warming up in the first part of the serial, now Dr Lomp is ready to push it more on poor slave girl Lena. She will be tormented on her most sensitive parts of her smooth body, her natural cute tits, her lovely pussy and big ass. Inexperienced girl, whose small tits are used to be touched gently, but have never been touched cruelly, seems a little bit curious about the pain that she is to taste. Thanks to her obedience, Dr Lomp is going to get what he wants from Lena easily, without facing a true resistance. Watch the movie to witness Lena’s first meeting with real pain and enjoy the fear which her blue eyes cannot reveal.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16325kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Lena's Debut
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05731 секунды с 9 запросами