View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 02:36 PM   #32524
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Double Agent Park Valley

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Jiri Honza, Gianni Nascimento, Kevin Cage, Mario McCabe, Julien Veneziano, Jarda Tiborko, Glenn Santoro and Austin Rogers
Genres: oral, anal, group, dildo, twins, uniform / military
Video language: English
In Hungarian director Csaba Borbely's 'Double Agent,' Gianni Nascimento is in trouble. In what looks to be a relic Communist prison, he's being charged with a crime by studly officer Fabrizio Mangiatti, who wants him to sign a statement of guilt. Fabrizio's twin brother Fernando calls to him, giving Gianni the opportunity to steal the gun Fabrizio left on the table. He tries to escape, but the gun is not loaded and the twins corner him, giving him the ultimate punishment of . . . having sex with both of them! Most would consider that a fantasy come true, I believe. The twins are gorgeous tall men with hard bodies and matching thick cocks. I can't tell the difference between them (there are some tattoos that could help), and I don't think Gianni cares either. The dark-featured hottie just goes chomping down on their cocks, using his mouth and hands to keep them moaning happily. After his horny rendering, the brothers unleash Gianni's dick and suck. Gianni has a moderate cock, just enough to slip comfortably down a throat. The brothers go back and forth (never together, if you're wondering) and then they get to fuck Gianni. Everyone is now finally naked, and the brother doing the fucking squeezes his cock inside Gianni beautifully, pushing at him while the other brother sucks the bottom. The twins switch places so Gianni can be done doggy, with similarly good results. Hmm, I wonder if Gianni can now tell the difference between them. Fucking over, the trio returns to some sucking to get each other to cum. Ah, by the way, I should mention Gianni's crime: impersonating an officer. Apparently, he wanted to find out what it was like to fuck around with the real thing.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:30
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1305kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Agent

Exotic Lovers East Otto

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
A taste of the exotic sees these guys falling for a hard dicked Latino lover who doesn’t need to sweet talk them into bed. One look into those dark and brooding eyes, the feel of their taut body and the sight of their fat, hard cock is all it takes. They fall to their knees to worship the throbbing meat stick and are ever willing to spread their peachy butt cheeks and let them spear their asses inch by inch until they’re balls deep and pumping hard! Bareback action from eleven feisty studs that sees them all milked dry!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:31:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4379kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exotic Lovers

Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing #3 Patna

In the garden, in the pool, in the woods, on the drive, in the orchard these studs are fucking, rimming and sucking every-which-way. Every guy is stunning, handsome, hung and full of creamy, hot boy-juice!
Duration: 1:28:29
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing #3

Gay - Bareback Swim Team (Guest Studios) Arau

Trying out for the team, these British lads can’t wait to see each other in skimpy speedos, working out their bodies and taking a break on the poolside. Showing off huge thick dicks, they are ploughed hard and fast into each others bare butts, threesomes, orgies and double penetration, they work hard and play even harder, faster and deeper!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:59
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1385kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bareback Swim Team (Guest Studios)

Latin Loads - Don't Pull Out Spindale

These hot Latin men want to bury their seed deep. That is why they Don't Pull Out!!!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 4.6 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latin Loads - Don't Pull Out

Soldier Sleepovers Roopville

Cuddle up and spend the night with Tony, Dean and Kody. A Note From Dink…Things took an unusual turn in Soldier Sleepovers when I was interviewing our new find, Tony, I asked if he'd ever done anything with another guy. Tony began to tell me the story of how he and a high school buddy you to have 'sleep-overs' and how the two of them would explore with sex during these times. Over the course of two years Tony and his buddy had many of these sleepovers and with each one their explorations would go further. Tony describes in some detail how they would 'role-play' and act like one was sleeping while the other gave him head, finger each others asses, etc. I could totally relate to Tony's story of innocent exploration as I had several such sleepovers when I was a teenager. It took me back to a time when the discovery of sex with other men was such an intense and exciting experience and immediately I thought of Dean and how since his introduction here at Active Duty he's progressed and seemed to enjoy his experiences with this same intensity. It also made me think of Kody and how far he's come so I began to imagine a sleepover of our own and so 'Soldier Sleepovers' was born. Enjoy!
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1586kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldier Sleepovers

Young and Naughty Peggy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Jan Novotny, Paul Bruckmann, Juan Turbay, Agustin Robledo, Benito Saraza, Jordan Fox, Malte Schmidt, Lucky Taylor, Paul Bruckmann, Nok, Akg, Cha
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Young And Naughty – you wouldn’t want your twinks any other way! Twelve fit, young models pair up for a full-immersion make-out session and get their pinched holes tongued, fingered and fucked. Boyish boners ache to be jerked and kissed and peachy butts tease invitingly – what’s a horny, young twink to do? With an international cast of Latinos, European and Asian boys, this dvd is a hot-pot of talented tush!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:01:45
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and Naughty

Время генерации страницы 0.05987 секунды с 9 запросами