Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lush Jean Michaels

Lush Jean Michaels

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

We are delighted to welcome a new face to the pages of Sexuallybroken. Jean Michaels is a busty brunette and blessed with a booming booty. Today she gets her first crack at the Sexuallybroken experience. Two dicks, strict bondage and some vigorous facefucking. And let's not forget the endless orgasms.
Bound in a brutal back arch that keeps her toned legs spread wide, Jean's neck is chained up to a post.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 822.9 MB

Download Lush Jean Michaels

Regaldomina - Whipped Whilst Wanking part 2

Stripped and naked rabbit will think twice before touching herself in class time again.. I instruct her to show Me how she pleasures herself. Right here, right now on My office floor. I watch her finger fuck herself until she is so wet all her juices are running down her legs. What a dirty slut, her fingers quicken as she starts to squirt all over My wood work. I take a small single tail and whip her whilst she wanks, her moans quickly turn to shrieks as I claim this carnal indulgence as My own for My pleasure. I beat her breast, her hands, her thighs but she must continue to wank. Wanking furiously, she uses two hands, both disappearing into her slippery hole, the humiliation and shame visible on her cheeky face. I tell her to stop and present her parts to Me..... I finish the lesson by whipping her inner thighs as I watch her cum drip onto the floor!!!

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24900kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Regaldomina - Whipped Whilst Wanking part 2

Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Recapturing Yultsi - Part 02

Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Video language: English

Part 02: Poor woman's troubles have not been over yet. Now, as she was promised previously, Dr Lomp will apply extremely hot and chilly cold water on tired flesh in the bathroom. Although her hands are kept free, she will never be permitted to resist the water cannon hitting on her pure skin. Since she was harshly whipped in the first part of the serial, Yultsi will feel the pain now more. In the beginning it seems that she enjoys the game, however, as time passes, she will remember how sadist Dr Lomp is, and will realize that she cannot never leave the scene before the master satisfies her suffering, and see the tears on her cheeks. Let's watch the movie and see if Yultsi is really a tough woman against torment.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12327kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Recapturing Yultsi - Part 02

Regaldomina - Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1

Rabbit has been called into my office, a complaint has been raised about her constantly touching herself and masturbating in lesson time. This behaviour must be eradicated immediately so a brutal swift and harsh punishment is befitting. I ask her outright if the allegations are true, ashen faced she admits that she just can't help herself. The desire to touch her private parts just consumes her and she is unaware of her surroundings . I instruct her to hold out the hand she uses... her cheeks are crimson and I can feel the humiliation emanating from her. she holds it up for Me to inspect. Without warning I slap a cold tawse on her unsuspecting skin. she yelps, but I have only just started. One blow after another falls down on her palm, she has to hold her hand up with her other arm as the pain is shooting up her arm. This must be the feeling that comes to her when he private's start to twitch in class....... she cries out but this only shows that the lesson is working. I then tell her to take off her skirt and panties as this punishment is only just getting started!!!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24906kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Regaldomina - Whipped Whilst Wanking Part 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07623 секунды с 9 запросами