Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Body Play

Body Play

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

Attitude Adjustment Fancy Steel

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel

Newcomer KiKi Isobel stars as the ultimate bratty, entitled millennial. She takes her boyfriend for granted in every way - he's a cash machine and an inconvenience. Starring as her beaten down boy toy, Jackson Steele has had enough. It's Jackson's turn, and he's taking matters into his own hands. They say there's nothing sweeter than revenge... so maybe some amped up behaviour modification will do the trick? Watch as KiKi is finally put in her place, one shock at a time. Once restrained, Jackson assumes control with the ultimate toolkit: a Fancy Steel Chastity Belt, and Advanced Training Collar.
Finally coming around to the idea that she is no longer in charge, Kiki hopes her punishment is nearing its end, but Jackson is just getting started. 'Attitude Adjustment' is the ultimate punishment adventure featuring chastity fetish, male dominance, bondage and restraints, pet play, toilet humiliation and electrical shock.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment Fancy Steel
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03089 секунды с 9 запросами