Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Apartment Wardell

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English
She’s wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test — beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: “I want to come back”. Ok, can she act? Let’s do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water — start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apartment

Kylie Rogue Vidal

She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue

New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's Debut Hennuyeres

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now we can assume Lena, not a newbie, but rather a pain seeker, considering her reaction after all the torment she has been facing from experienced master Dr Lomp. Up to now, we haven’t seen her even weeping. She doesn’t show notable resistance when Dr Lomp gives her orders, or positions her for a more efficient torment. Her screams, which make us enjoy, is the only indicator of her heavy suffering. In this part of the serial, Lena will receive painful whip strokes on her back and chest, which will leave red stripes on her pure skin. Watch the movie and see Lena slowly turning into a hot pain slut in Dr Lomp’s caring hands.
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16282kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's Debut

Just Another Jane Sahuaripa

Jane is just another cute little alt girl who can't get enough bondage in her life. She's come to OT to get tied up and put in her place. OT takes his time with her and ties her up right. She smiles from ear to ear as he wraps her naked flesh with rope. She's quiet, but you can tell she's enjoying it.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Another Jane

Casting Couch Baytown

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it. She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casting Couch

Self Adoration Dermott

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Tigerr Benson, Madame Adore, Brianna Dane, Anita
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Naughty teenage rubber schoolgirl slut Anita needs to be taught a lesson. And what better way to do so than spanking her bare round bottom and fucking all of her tight holes one after one until covering her cute pretty face with cum... Thank heaven for naughty girls.
Petit Brianna Dane knows how to pleasure herself. A powerful monster fucking machine and a magic wand will get her off and these machines know just what buttons to push and never get tired of pounding her tight little pussy.
Madame Adore knows how to mix things up. Schoolgirl rubber play showing off her tight body and teasing our interpretation of innocence. Finishing us off by pissing all over herself and into her mouth. School was never this good...
In this intimate and personal scene Madame Adore explores the pleasures of self fulfillment. With her rubber fixation, self enduced breath control, vibrators and the sybian, Madame Adore brings herself to tears of ecstasy.
Skoolgrrrl Adore is left alone to her own devices and enjoying her schoolgirl role play. So much so she can´t keep her fingers away from her bright pink dildo as she fucks herself while brushing her teeth. And to finish off she drenches the camera in hot Skoolgrrl piss.
Tigerr Benson is bound in beautiful bondage while being thoroughly abused orally, vaginally and anally by Sebastian Solo. Through several physically testing bondage positions Tigerr elegantly enjoys every sadistic treatment she is exposed to and ends the scene begging gratefully for a face full of cum.
Duration: 1:34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Adoration

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Garber

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.02591 секунды с 9 запросами