View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 11:51 AM   #18578
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default First Sybian Ride

First Sybian Ride

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

Hard tickled to orgasm Sc2

Cast: Luca Shyla Rene
Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling
Video language: English

What does Forced Orgasm mean? Forced orgasm is typically a very stimulating and erotic experience. A dominant partner can use forced orgasm as a way to punish naughty behavior. Rene and Shyla punish poor ticklish Luca in new tickle video.

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 956.7 MB

Download Hard tickled to orgasm Sc2

Spank Spank Abigail Dupree 1080p

This Adonis of a man opened the door with his bright smile and piercing blue eyes pointing straight at me.

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Spank Spank Abigail Dupree 1080p

Amazing Mystic Molly Dominated Hard

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Flogging, Hooded
Video language: English

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- yum. I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.

Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Amazing Mystic Molly Dominated Hard

Fancy Steel - The Farm 4 Part 1

I dont usually get very star-struck, but the excitement I had at the idea of getting to enjoy every inch of Josh was palpable!

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fancy Steel - The Farm 4 Part 1
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12291 секунды с 9 запросами