Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Toned Savannah Fox

Toned Savannah Fox

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

Sexy Savannah Fox is a toned all natural squirt machine with top notch deepthroating skills. She drools, she cums, she deepthroats and she looks damn good doing it. Today we overload this cumslut with a sybain, stocks and two hard dicks until she can no longer recall her own name.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 760.5 MB

Download Toned Savannah Fox

Festive Corset

Just because the Christmas tree is not up yet, does not mean we can't get festive with some shiny lingerie and good old bondage fun! Today, I am wearing metallic panties with my coral corset with the silver and black threaded brocade, black stockings, high heels and satin gloves. Johnny separates my legs with the metal spreader bar, secures my arms together behind my back with an open leather armbinder (so you can still see my gloves), puts my infinity collar around my neck and gives me a drool inducing leather bit gag. Maybe he will let me stay here for the remainder of the season....I am not really good at shopping for presents and decorating (unless by decorating you mean being tied up and gagged).

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

Download Festive Corset

Twisted Flower Vol 2

Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Twisted Flower Vol 2

Fancy Steel - The Farm 4 Part 2

He bent me over the couch and started to get a taste of my sweaty ass.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 855.0 MB

Download Fancy Steel - The Farm 4 Part 2

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07684 секунды с 9 запросами