luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tickle Whipped Zoey Laine

Tickle Whipped Zoey Laine

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

The Sybian is probably one of the most terrifying devices that we own here at Insex On Demand. The ironic thing about this, of course, is that the Sybian is a vibrator, a device made to give pleasure. This machine, however, is so powerful and so overwhelming that some of our models would rather be whipped or electrified than be subjected to it. This is why, typically, we use it only as a last resort, building up to it over time with our models, but not this time. At the start of Zoey Laine's time with us, she is already sat down right on top of the Sybian, her head covered by a black leather hood.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:45
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2712kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Tickle Whipped Zoey Laine

Gag Talk

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Gag Talk

Hooters Girl Part II

It's Halloween night and all the Hooters are out! Too bad some of them aren't serving wings. Instead, they're serving up a fright in the back office with manager, Johnny. He sits there and waits for Jackie and Terra Mizu to escape his strict rope hog tie. But, they are gagged and struggling, making absolutely no headway. Johnny finally realizes that he cannot let this go on forever (with the angry Florida/Georgia mob gathering in the bar begging for their Halloween treats and tight asses). So, he reluctantly lets us go. Even though we were the finest sight he has ever seen tied up in hemp rope in our white sneakers, thick white socks, shiny pantyhose, and the signature short orange shorts and white tank top. Hopefully, we didn't ruin things for the Halloween crowd!

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.6 MB

Download Hooters Girl Part II

Cossack Rebellion Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Your attention to historical film about Tsarist Russia. About the time when the rules of the Queen, with her serve Rasputin unruly girls Cossacks tore with their powerful dicks!

Duration: 47:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cossack Rebellion Part 1

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07169 секунды с 9 запросами