View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:35 AM   #17540
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mia Martinez - Rough Peggin Silverpeak

Cast: Mia Martinez
Genres: Strap-On, FemDom, Mistress, Blowjob, Orgas
Video language: English
I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Martinez - Rough Peggin

Yasmin Scott - Doggie Boot Camp Wells River

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Blonde, CBT, Euro, Puppy Play
Doggie Boot Camp (n) : A correctional facility that uses training and behavior modification techniques to teach disobedient specimens socially acceptable patterns of behavior.Mistress Yasmin´s slave can´t seem to follow instructions or complete any given tasks and is officially demoted from human to pup. A few months spent in Doggie Boot Camp is exactly what this unruly specimen needs to be transformed into a proper and obedient pet. Mistress Yasmin is a very strict and experienced pet trainer who knows just how to put the new bitch in his place. Once he is successfully trained into the perfect pup by using cruel and torturous methods he will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. He better shape up quickly as Yasmin already has a few sadistic Masters wanting to purchase the beast if he can´t learn to be a good bitch-boy.
Duration: 13:28
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1547kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 165.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmin Scott - Doggie Boot Camp

Kristina Rose - Slut Trained: Interactive POV experience Recoleta

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Anal Play, Brunette, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
This is an interactive training experience. You will need to procure items to participate along with her slut training program.Mistress Kristina Rose has made special plans to transform you into the perfect little slut. This is the life you have always wanted and the day of becoming a filthy whore has arrived. You will be used, abused, fucked, filled and stretched until you have become completely addicted to your new life. All you have to do is repeat one simple phrase of "Yes Please Mistress" and your slut training begins!
Duration: 13:48
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1552kbps

File size: 170.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose - Slut Trained: Interactive POV experience

Giselle Palmer - How to Pleasure a Mistress Crailsheim

Cast: Giselle Palmer
Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Boot Worship, Foot Worship
Mistress Giselle deserves the best of the best slaves for her stable. She paid extra for her newest slave from the auction farm who won best in show. His tongue has been properly trained to give the most intense orgasms a Mistress could ever receive. She puts her newest stable addition to the test and finds out she definitely got what she paid for. An expert in the art of licking who will be spending hours every day pleasing and worshipping his Owner like the obedient cunt licker he is.
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11303kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giselle Palmer - How to Pleasure a Mistress

Sully Savage - Sully Savage StrapOn American Fork

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Strapon
He is at her mercy, captivated by her beauty, her power, and her patent leather thigh high boots. After his beat down, he is reminded that he is nothing more than owned property, there for his Goddess´ pleasure and amusement, as she chuckles and promises to repeat his caning after her lunch.
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 317.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sully Savage - Sully Savage StrapOn

Tiffany Tyler - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet Selong

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Tiffany Tyler
Genres: Handjobs, Pussy Worship, Sex
Mistress Tiffany uses her slaves as nothing more then fuck puppets to pleasure herself with. Her slave is tied down and teased until his cock is rock hard and ready to be objectified.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1162kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Tyler - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet

Alexa Rydell - Make You Goddess Cum with 3 Mistresses Wolfach

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Alexa Rydell
Genres: Female Domination, Pussy Worship
Should their new auction slave be sent back to the slave farm, or will he pass their test?
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6320kbps

File size: 317.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Rydell - Make You Goddess Cum with 3 Mistresses
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03755 секунды с 9 запросами