luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Pop singer Belladonna (Eve) is working on a book fetish-focus and drive. She agrees to meet with the consultant, sent by her to her agent, who is, of course, Jay Edwards. Jay criticizes her book and Belladonna, argue with him, is in the hands of a master ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Lily Love

Lily's babyface is smeared with dirt, her pleading eyes are filled with tears, her petite body is covered with bruises, her weak limbs are cuffed... not that she could escape from her fate, anyways! Domina Dora enters and she begins her eerie lesbian play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lily Love

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Painful Summer

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer

Goddess Athena Part I

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Goddess Athena Part I
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03311 секунды с 9 запросами