Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Perfection

Perfection

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hunterslair
Video language: English

Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

Veruca James

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

These beautiful girls are tied up, fiendishly horny and ready to satisfy their dark desires. Watch get properly dominated with a variety of kinky sex acts. Its time for sweet submission, because hes in charge!

Duration: 47:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 712.5 MB

Download Veruca James

Happy New Year 2016

It's New Years Eve, the tree is stil up all dressed in silver and gold, my silver minidress is calling me from my closet. So, it's time to celebrate. While waiting for the ball to drop, and pondering the meaning of a ball dropping on New Years, Johnny makes good use of the background. I mean, this all goes away tomorrow. He pulls out the metal cuffs, metal collar, metal spreader bar....whewie! That's alot of metal! I flip back and forth on my silver gemstoned high heels when I realize what he has in mind. Johnny secures the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, and collar around my neck. Then, he attaches both ankle cuffs to one metal spreader bar and the wrists cuffs to the other spreader bar behind my head. There....standing in a strappado in front of the Christmas tree, I look divine. But, I realize one thing is missing just as I see Johnny striding towards me with silver duct tape. That's right a heavy dose of tape over my mouth should keep me from pleading to get away before midnight!

Duration: 6:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 103.6 MB

Download Happy New Year 2016

Hysteria Treatment under heavy medical bondage

I felt warmth in my loins as I was anticipating getting inside of that beautiful ass.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Hysteria Treatment under heavy medical bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12010 секунды с 9 запросами