View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 07:49 AM   #1087
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sheena Ryder in Stuck Milf Perris

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Taboo Heat
Cast: Cory Chase, Sheena Ryder, Luke Longly
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Threesome, Anal, Fingering, Milf, Hairy, Latina, Family Roleplay, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Lingerie, Stepson, Reality, POV, Bubble Butt, Glasses, high heels, straight, caucasian
Video language: English
Cory Chase and friend, Sheena Ryder, sit down next to each other on the beige couch. They wanted to lay out by the pool, but since it's raining outside today, they need to think of another activity to do today. 'Let's play a game instead!' Cory suggests. She explains the rules of her made-up game, where the two 's will see who can get stuck in the couch and who won't get stuck! Sheena sticks her hands deep into the couch cushions, and her hands instantly get stuck! Cory pulls out the bottle of Glue that she had secretly hidden. She walks behind Sheena and she starts to rub her ass while Sheena is in the doggystyle position with her hands still stuck. Cory pulls Sheena's panties off, and then she leaves Sheena there and she goes in search of Luke Longly! Cory walks up to Luke and she waves the panties in his face. He immediately understands what this means, and he goes to follow his step-mom into the other room. 'Sheena, this is my step-son Luke!' Cory happily exclaims. Luke walks behind Sheena and he starts to feel her ass and tits up, while she's still stuck. Luke shoves his hard cock deep inside of Sheena's pussy, while Cory holds Sheena's ass open for Luke. Cory pours some more Glue on Luke's cock, and then he fucks her ass hole this time! While Luke is fucking Sheena's ass, Cory teases Sheena with her big tits at the same time. He keeps fucking her until she is able to pull her hands out! Now that she is free, Sheena gets down on her knees in front of Luke and she starts to give him a blowjob. While Sheena is sucking Luke's cock, Cory runs off to go hide the glue...!
Cory sneaks into the kitchen and she pours a small drop of glue on the kitchen chair, before she runs away to hide! Sheena and Luke walk into the kitchen a few minutes later, because Sheena is in search of the bottle of glue! Sheena sits down on the kitchen chair, and it doesn't take her long to realize that her ass is stuck to the chair now! 'She must have put some Glue on the chair,' Luke exclaims. Sheena is still wearing nothing except for black thigh high stockings. She spreads her legs so Luke can fuck her pussy while she's stuck to the chair. A few moments later, he switches holes and he starts to fuck her tight ass hole. Luke keeps giving Sheena more and more anal orgasms... until she is finally unstuck and able to stand up! Then, she moves into the doggystyle position so Luke can fuck her ass some more! She sits back down on the chair and Luke fucks her pussy and her ass, back and forth. When Luke is ready to cum, he has Sheena get down on her knees in front of him and open her mouth wide. Then, he jerks his cock off into her mouth and all over her face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5181kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Ryder in Stuck Milf

Alina Long - Cherry & Alina Double Fucked Ellabell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Alina Long
Genres: Strapon
The Club Dom estate sees a lot of action and can get quite messy. Thus, it is sissy maid Fifi´s job to make sure the entire compound is immaculate at all times. Walking into the kitchen after a long day of anally training their stable slaves, Goddesses Cherry Morgan and Alina Long witness Fifi swishing his boy ass while gleefully finishing the dusting. The Mistresses take in the pathetic spectacle in front of them while stroking their 10 inch black strap-on cocks. They decide they want one last piece of boy butt for the evening, and demand bends over. Filled with terror, Fifi assumes the position and is pounded into oblivion. Goddess Cherry Morgan brandishes her cock like a weapon, destroying maid Fifi´s slut hole and leaving him a crying, slobbering mess. Unsatisfied, the Mistresses decide to double-fuck the silly sissy. Shoving cocks up his well-used ass, and finish him off by shoving of their cocks into his slutty mouth and demanding he suck them clean. A Maid´s work is done!
Duration: 6:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina Long - Cherry & Alina Double Fucked

Happy New Year 2017 Chichibu

All fancily dressed up and nowhere to go this New Year's Eve? Well, you just happen to be in good company. But, for different reasons...I think. My reason is that Johnny has me tied up in knots again! That's right! I take my time curling my hair, putting on make up, wrapping myself up in a sexy satin minidress, pulling up some soft nylons with my blue satin panties, and pumping myself up with my classic black high heels. And, Johnny captures me as I reach the bottom of the stairs. He drags me into the kitchen and hoists me up onto the granite island, pretending to be enthralled with me before our New Year's party date. He, of course, wastes no time making his actual intentions clear. He ties my arms tightly behind my back with rope at the wrists and elbows and then puts a thick cleave gag in my mouth. He keeps me there for the midnight countdown. Talk about nowhere to go! Good
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy New Year 2017

Kira Noir - Pizza With Sauce (2022) Korla

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: Black
A happy-go-lucky delivery guy (Isiah Maxwell), who works for Pizza with sauce, arrives at a house to deliver a pizza. His uniform shorts are so short that there's no hiding his package.
Isiah knocks on the door. Inside, Kira Noir sits beside her video gaming boyfriend. She is bored out of her mind and happy that her food has arrived since it'll give her a much needed distraction. When she opens the door and sees what Isiah has dangling under the pizza box, she immediately gets cock hungry and pulls him inside to have him as a side dish.
Kira sneaks Isiah past her boyfriend and into the kitchen, suggestively bending over and revealing that she isn't wearing any panties. Isiah is aroused but tries to conceal his boner behind the flimsy pizza box. Kira rolls her eyes, then opens the pizza box to reveal a cheese pizza. It's a shame, since it was supposed to be a sausage pizza... That's when Isiah puts down the pizza box and eagerly gives her his OWN sausage instead!
Duration: 32:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir - Pizza With Sauce (2022)

Rara Knupps(Flirting In The Kitchen ) Langhorne

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Rara Knupps
Genres: Feature, All Sex, Hardcore, Couples, Straight ,IR
Rara Knupps and Hollywood Cash work in the same restaurant. With lunchtime service about to begin, Hollywood starts flirting with Rara. Seduced by her colleague, she succumbs to the sensual atmosphere, allowing herself a few minutes of pleasure before the service begins.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15624kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rara Knupps(Flirting In The Kitchen )

Painful Summer Fennimore

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Summer

Addis Fouche - Our Dirty Little Secret Clinchco

Cast: Addis Fouche
Austin comes home early from soccer practice and finds his Addis talking trash about him to her boyfriend in the kitchen. Mad, he hides and watches the whole scene from afar, spying on the hot girl. Addis has a secret long-distance relationship with her boyfriend, so after a while, they start talking dirty and Addis flashes her tits to her phone. Austin wants to leave, but can’t help but watch his touch herself on video.
Duration: 40:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addis Fouche - Our Dirty Little Secret
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10986 секунды с 9 запросами