View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 09:28 AM   #18593
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hippie Chick

Hippie Chick

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Hippie Chick

Treatment vol. 1

That was what was staring me in the face with just a bit of his ass peeking through as well.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Treatment vol. 1

Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Mia Austin is a breath of fresh air. This all natural newbie brings an enthusiasm and eagerness to the table that is undeniable. Her dedication to the dick is a thing of beauty and today we intend on using this thing of beauty to its full extent. We will not stop until she understands the true meaning of sexually broken.
We start off with having our new pet blindfold herself. It is always nice when they do the work for you. Once her sight is cut off, we bind her arms behind her. Mia is now lost in pure sensation, unable to see and tightly restrained. We drop her down to where she belongs-her knees. Her mouth hole is cranked open and 10 inches of BBC buries itself balls deep. One after another the hard cocks reshape her throat.
A vibrator is added, ripping out a shuttering orgasm as Mia drools all over her perky breasts. Time for the main course. Mia is yanked up onto her feet and bent over our handy fuck table. The table puts her at the perfect height for the dicking down that follows. Mia cums yet again as the cocks take her from both ends, turning her into a sex sandwich. Drool covers her messy face and puddles on the table.
We finish up by cranking her arms up in a severe strappado, immobilizing our new pet. Mia languishes in her ropes on top of the fuck table, her hair and makeup destroyed and a dazed look dancing across her face. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

The Sarah Jane Files part 2

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

PD sees the moon is bright and full this evening. The window is open as he lays on the bed that Sarah adorned earlier. She is not far away he can hear moaning. Of course he is playing with it. He wants it nice and hard when he goes outside to add another stone. He left her with specific instructions that when he visits, her mouth better be open and ready.

Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Sarah Jane Files part 2

Latex Love

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16960 секунды с 9 запросами