Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mop Head

Mop Head

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mop Head

The Sarah Jane Files part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

When PD props Sara Jane Ceylon up on his bed with her ass in the air she probably thinks that he is going to fuck her and be done with it. She should probably leave the ideas to someone else, because he has other plans. Oh, her holes will be filled soon enough, but not in the way she was thinking. He is going to stuff her full of dildos and make her pay for the privilege in pain. Her ass is going to be worn out by the time he is done with her. For anyone who knows PD this is no surprise.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sarah Jane Files part 1

Holiday Bonus video

This month I teach you Holiday decorating made simple. First off, if you don't have the equipment to rig a suspension in front of the Christmad tree, you may want to correct that oversight! I find that hanging like an ornament in front of the tree really adds to the holiday spirit. So, find your favorite damsel, and string her up wearing something festive in front of the tree. Here, I am wearing a gold minidress, thigh high nude stockings, candy cane striped thong, and gemstoned silver high heels that match the ornaments on the tree. And, don't forget the duct tape...it comes in silver, but we decided to use gold to match my dress. Watch through to the end of the video to see me remove an around the head duct tape gag and see how much I dislike around the head tape gags. Funnally, don't forget to leave your damsel in a compromised position, so you can apply a hitachi as you enjoy your eggnog! Cheers! Now get to that decorating already!

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

Download Holiday Bonus video

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Violet lays on the floor and thinks that she could not be more helpless, but she's wrong. The creepy man soon hogties her very tightly. She suffers in the tight bondage for a while, but then the man even ties her two big toes! The man then gets a long thin wooden paddle and gives her feet, ass, and even her tits a few thwacks. Poor Violet jerks and whimpers which tighten her bondage even more. Then to make her bondage even more severe, he ties her head harness gag to her toes. If Violet didn't know the meaning of helpless before, she for sure does now! The man steps back and enjoys the vision and audio of Violet's predicament. After a while, he puts the clovers back on her already sore nipples. He tugs on them as Violet screams through her gag. The unrelenting rope bondage and the clamps have almost pushed Violet over the edge. The man knows that she'll do anything for him at this point. He reappears and removes the clamps. He removes her gag and most of her bondage, but he leaves her wrists bound behind her back. He places her on her knees on the concrete floor and manhandles her for just a bit before he leaves her. She'll be spending a lot of time in that position so she might as well get used to it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 966.1 MB

Download He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 4

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06582 секунды с 9 запросами