View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 12:10 PM   #18596
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Sex and Violence Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

She is shackled to a cross and her sensitive clit is made to come repeatedly with a large vibrator. She is choked and she is mummified in blue saran wrap, leaving only a small rubber hose to breathe through, which is cut off from time to time by the evil Raven. There is some hot girl-on-girl action here, especially when Slave Kas rims Raven's asshole!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:22
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sex and Violence Part 2

Home Alone

I am once again left home alone. Subject to my own devices, literally. This time, for my "self bondage", I decide on something still satin, but more of a bed time romp. I pair a gray shiny nightie with my metal collar, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, I put on my trusty leather wrist cuffs (so far, that is the only way I can tie my wrists-eventually I will be able to do so with rope). I stand in front of the master bathroom door and tie my legs together with the silver gray rope at the knees and ankles. And, since I am so generous, I stuff a pair of thong panties in my mouth and cover it with a duct tape gag using several thick pieces of tape. Finally, I secure my wrists above my head to the door and wiggle around. Maybe, Johnny won't let me spend any more nights alone. I know he would much rather be the one to enjoy this sight!

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download Home Alone

Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped Part 2

Casting Couch

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Casting Couch
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09578 секунды с 9 запросами