View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 02:34 PM   #18597
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hannah's Test - Part 2

Hannah's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. hannah has been ungagged for far to long. I remedy that with a huge red ballgag. I then make her hobble over and under the cable stretched across the room. I retie her crotchrope up to a pulley attached to it. Her hair is tied back and hannah is ordered to walk to the wall and turn around. Once she gets close the crotchrope tightens as there is no play in the cable near the wall. She struggles and finally makes it and manages to get turned around... very amusing! Once she makes it back, I remove her ballgag and prepare her for the next portion of her test. I pull up the hogtie bench, pick her up and plant her face down on it. I then start tying her to it. Its not long and she is bound and arched nicely. I stuff her mouth with a rag and tape it in. A nylon is slipped over her head and more tape is added. She's left to struggle for a bit. Nipple clamps and a padlock weight are next. As she struggles, the clamp on her right tit eventually slides off. The weight is now hanging off just her left nipple. It eventually slides off as well. I return to grope and pinch her now sore nipples. I then have some fun slapping and poking her with a thin bamboo stick. She also gets some hard ass slaps as well. I eventually remove her hood and gag and the clip ends shortly after. at the end of the clip I've added a deleted scene of hannah being gagged with a huge purple ball.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 2

He Hogcuffs part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Violet lays on the floor and thinks that she could not be more helpless, but she's wrong. The creepy man soon hogties her very tightly. She suffers in the tight bondage for a while, but then the man even ties her two big toes! The man then gets a long thin wooden paddle and gives her feet, ass, and even her tits a few thwacks. Poor Violet jerks and whimpers which tighten her bondage even more. Then to make her bondage even more severe, he ties her head harness gag to her toes. If Violet didn't know the meaning of helpless before, she for sure does now! The man steps back and enjoys the vision and audio of Violet's predicament. After a while, he puts the clovers back on her already sore nipples. He tugs on them as Violet screams through her gag. The unrelenting rope bondage and the clamps have almost pushed Violet over the edge. The man knows that she'll do anything for him at this point. He reappears and removes the clamps. He removes her gag and most of her bondage, but he leaves her wrists bound behind her back. He places her on her knees on the concrete floor and manhandles her for just a bit before he leaves her. She'll be spending a lot of time in that position so she might as well get used to it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 481.3 MB

Download He Hogcuffs part 4

Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

21 year aged Alisha Adams is next at The Attic. She has been into bondage for about eight months. Found she liked it by doing a shoot not here and left the shoot realizing she loves it. Now incorporates it into her personal life as well. Let's obtain started.Wearing only a pair of jeans and her boots she has her wrists jacked up high behind her back and tied up off. A rope winds around her neck while another wraps just overhead her melons which her wrists are attached too. It's time to meet Luther. When told to get on her knees and show her cock sucking skills she takes Luther's shaft down a excellent three and a half inches..

Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4288kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alisha Adams

Bunny Doll - Beat the Bunny

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

At first glance, it's easy to mistake Bunny for a fragile waif when she's nothing but.
She's not shy either. The pint sized painslut is no sooner in the door before she begs to be bound, beaten and used for the pleasure of others.
Kneeling, legs folded and bound under her, she squirms as cane strokes fall, one after another on the soft, tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 848.0 MB

Download Bunny Doll - Beat the Bunny

Hang Tight

This week brings us Ashley Graham, and with her, yet another fine young Damsel enters the DungeonCorp fold. She's a supremely busty vixen with an immaculate body. We've got her bound on the floor in an intricate tie as we watch her struggle, and try as she might, we've got her exactly where we want her. We loosen her ties, but only to reposition her in a back-bend, where we take the opportunity to press the vibe against that lovely pussy. In this precarious position, Ashley had better hang tight as we toy with her clit and push her into a blistering orgasm and beyond.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 124.1 MB

Download Hang Tight
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06145 секунды с 9 запросами