View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 03:52 PM   #2210
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hunk-ch part TR-HS034 Baton Rouge

2 Japanese hunks in high school uniform kiss, suck and fuck. They even take turns fucking themselves silly on a double-headed dildo! Fun!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20976kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunk-ch part TR-HS034

Master Plan, Scene #04 (Jessie Colter, Casey Everett, Kory Houston) Aquebogue

Video language: English
It's time for Master Jessie Colter to put his slaves and their lessons they've learned to good use. He gets Kory Houston on the floor to slide his dick down Kory's hungry throat. Kory gags and chokes as Jessie fucks his face balls deep while Casey Everett looks on from the side riding a giant dildo. It's time for Kory to bury his face in Casey's ass and he goes in deep to keep Casey's hole as open as it can be. Casey goes ass to mouth on his own dildo and licks it clean as Kory keeps licking from behind. Jessie wants in on the action and slides his cock deep into Kory's ass for a quick feel of the inside of his slave. Jessie likes watching Kory and Casey fuck and steps aside to let Kory plant his dick deep into Casey's hole. Not to be left out, Jessie slips his dick into Casey's open mouth to fill the slutty slave with all the dick he can take. With both holes filled, Casey lets loose and covers his jockstrap with his load. The sight of Casey filled with all that cock and sticky with his own cum makes Kory blast his load. He pulls out and slathers Casey's cock and balls with a geyser of thick jizz as Jessie does the same to Casey's mouth.
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8564kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Plan, Scene #04 (Jessie Colter, Casey Everett, Kory Houston)

Playroom Paragon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fetisch, Euro, Leder, Anal, Dildo, Extremfick
13 hot guys are making out in different playrooms. They show you what they are up to, they rim asses, wank cocks, fuck and fist holes and piss all over the place. Dressed in leather, or naked, this is a must-see for anyone who is sick of boring sex.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:13:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playroom

18andUpStuds Just Jacking #5 Crowell

Studio: Nice Dreams Entertainment
Cast: Branden, Elliot, Joe Toe, Shorty, T.J.
Scene 1: Joe Toe starts off by playing with his cock in his underwear. He then pulls out his big dick and jacks it off until he creams out a big load. Scene 2: Elliot plays with a dildo in his first time on camera. He thrusts it in and out of his hole until he blows his load up his stomach and chest. Scene 3: This is TJ's first time on camera. He starts off by playing with his dick through his underwear getting himself all hot and hard. He whips it out and continues to stroke his dick until his cum gushes out. Scene 4: Branden is back again. He brings along one of his favorite dildos. He plunges his hole with it until he shoots his load. Scene 5: Shorty is another straight boy that needed some extra cash real fast. So we got him to do a video to show us something. You might say he's full of it, because he jacks his cock off and gets himself to blow out 3 nice cumshots.
Duration: 1:18:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 921.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18andUpStuds Just Jacking #5

It's a Game Of Two Halves Tioga Center

It's a Game Of Two Halves…. Two big rugger buggers versus two footie kit lads getting down & filthy in the locker rooms in a double scene special release. A load of pre-shower, sweaty post match down and dirty play with these four lads as they get dildoed, rogered and rimmed all for your pleasure!
Duration: 1:38:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 991.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's a Game Of Two Halves

Cum Filled ManHoles (volume 5) Still River

Release Year: 2008
Cast: John Adams, Brandon Bash, Chad Rock, Billy Long, Ian, Ricky, Cindy, Julian Fornatora, Rock Bottom
Genres: Anal sex, Oral Sex, Dildo, Toys, Muscles, Interracial, Gape
Welcome to Satyr Films Titles! Our main objective here at Satyr Films is to live up to your expectations of what a video fantasy should be. These naughty ,ales need to be taught a dominate lesson, and luckily for them, he's in charge!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:28
Video: 640x464, XviD, 3281kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Filled ManHoles (volume 5)

Aces Bedroom Volume 1 Introducing Ace Garden

Studio: Nice Dreams Entertainment
Cast: Ace (NDE), Branden, Morgan, Brooklyn
Scene 1: I needed to ride some cock today. My ass was craving for it, but I couldn't find any of my buddies around. So I ended up playing with one of my dildos and plunging that into my hole until I blow my load. Scene 2: I met a hottie, Brooklyn, out at a club. We hit it off well, after some chatting. He came over the next day and we fucked like bunnies. Scene 3: I fuck my fiend Morgan's hole good. I finish off jerking on his face and make him eat my cum. Hee-hee.
Duration: 1:20:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps

File size: 933.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aces Bedroom Volume 1 Introducing Ace

Время генерации страницы 0.09304 секунды с 9 запросами