Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default No Solicitations Please Part 2

No Solicitations Please Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally. Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download No Solicitations Please Part 2

Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

While preparing for a shoot with Jay, Shannon decides to get herself in the mood by perusing bondage drawings on his computer. Finding herself fascinated by a specific set of drawings, she asks Jay about them. He explains that these pieces were done by renowned bondage artist Bishop. Despite his warnings that the positions depicted in the artwork would be very difficult on her, Shannon decides she wants to recreate the drawings on video. What follows are five incredible scenes of Jay's most energetic model, enduring scenarios straight from the mind of Bishop

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Happy Thanksgiving

I find Thanksgiving to be such an odd celebration. I can't quite understand why the indians would break bread and share their harvest with us when we basically came in and took over their land and destroyed their culture. I won't linger on my point ...don't want to be a Debbie Downer or anything...for those of you who like to tie up a turkey and roast it. But, I just thought given the circumstances, a petite, playful barefoot Indian girl hog tied on your table might be a little moreappropriate and make this celebration a lot more interesting. Anyone with me? No?! Well, I guess I'll be staying here tied up for a long time!

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.5 MB

Download Happy Thanksgiving

Punishment of Street Girls Scene 2

Two Russian girls are in trouble. Part 2 has the caning of the brunette. Here we have the blonde, receiving a dose of the same. Cute girl, quality caning, good times.

Duration: 30:38
Video: 1024x768, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 908.8 MB

Download Punishment of Street Girls Scene 2

Head Games featuring Marina

Marina is the bitch in the barrel. It's a helpless position that leaves her open to all kinds of humiliation. Unfortunately for Marina the only exposed part of her body is her face. The first order of business is finding an effective gag. PD's solution to the task at hand is ingenious to say the least. In a feat only fit for Real Time Bondage PD threads a line through her nose, into her sinuses and eventually out of her mouth. It makes the perfect point for securing a ball gag and provides a good foreshadowing for just how intense things are going to be for her.

Format: real
Duration: 2:11:25
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

Download Head Games featuring Marina
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06220 секунды с 9 запросами