luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fancy Steel The Farm pt.4 sc.2

Fancy Steel The Farm pt.4 sc.2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel

Harley Cruze makes her Farm debut, sentenced for petty crimes. She quickly learns that life on the farm is no walk in the park. Opal is also back, having previously appeared in The Farm 3. This time around she is hand selected to become a play-toy to the Mistress, Devine Succubus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 855.0 MB

Download Fancy Steel The Farm pt.4 sc.2

Russian Slaves Part 77 Episode 1

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Two women kidnapped by a few hot guys, was taken to a secluded place, and then began to perform with them all their innermost fantasies, using the whip and ropes and making their life more beautiful

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:38
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Russian Slaves Part 77 Episode 1

Im Sog der Lustfolter

Video language: German

In dieser Serie kommen alle, die es dominant oder devot mögen, voll auf ihre Kosten.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:04
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1669kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Im Sog der Lustfolter

Regaldomina - A Rather Red Rump

Rabbit is always getting herself into bother, usually for forgetting her manners and today is no exception. She flounces into My private sitting room without knocking and I am certainly not amused. I am dressed in denim jeans, a vest and My fluffy vintage slippers. She stupidly makes a cheeky comment about them, so is swiftly pulled across My knee, pants dragged down and My palm connects with her rump. I will not tolerate insolence or poor manners at the Manor. Her skin tinges pink rather quickly and I slip off the lovely slippers that she so rudely commented on and thrash them against her bare bottom. Her screams bring Me joy as I remind her what manners cost. To complete her punishment I finish with My collection of hairbrushes hairbrush which she absolutely hates. The sound resonates off her sumptuous cheeks echoed by her desperate pleas for forgiveness. what a silly girl!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24497kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Regaldomina - A Rather Red Rump

Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased

Video language: German

Many of you know Crystal for her dominatrix work and a smattering of so-so bondage scenes over the years. She was actually scared to shoot with Jay and it took a while to finally talk her into it. The statuesque blonde is treated to the full experience: tight ropes, rough manhandling, hard spankings, nasty tit clamps and real gags. She goes from loving it to hating it and then back to loving it -- ending her session with several onscreen orgasms. We begin with Crystal being tied onscreen -- she complains about the ropes being too tight but that doesn't stop Jay from doing what he wants with her. Her impressive body is groped and grabbed, her breathing quickens and she openly admits that she likes what is happening to her. After 8 minutes of onscreen tying and manhandling, the leather wedge gag is strapped into her mouth and her first day of real bondage begins. Next, she is bound on her knees where she tries to move but finds little room for that. Jay adds a crotchrope and pulls her tits out of her dress so they may be properly bound with tight ropes. Crystal realizes that it is too late to turn back now and her uncertainty over her situation is obvious.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:38
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Crystal Teased & Pleased
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02876 секунды с 9 запросами