View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:48 PM   #18601
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jamie Knotts

Jamie Knotts

You have to visit sexy Milf bondagette Jamie Knotts at her new site TheKnottyDiary! Just take a look at this awesome, homemade peril guest video from her!
Jamie squirms and struggles against the tight crotch rope!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 280.9 MB

Download Jamie Knotts

Jasmin - box tie and crotch rope

Jasmin is back! She casually mentioned she never had a crotch rope before, which is a strange thing to say. well, we did not want to disappoint her, so we included one in today's tie. She is box tied and her legs are tied, and a tight crotch rope runs between her legs. We think Jasmin had a lot more fun struggling this time!

Duration: 5:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 546.4 MB

Download Jasmin - box tie and crotch rope

JayEdwards

Cast: Natalie
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, NoSex
Video language: English

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag. Jay returns to further rope up his captive and leaves her to suffer. Now bound and gagged in a gorgeous corset, Natalie is pulled into a strappado, roped neck to knees and then rammed from behind. Her grunts are replaced with whines when her elbows are re-tied together again! Elbow-bound and ballgagged, the beautiful blonde sits an a stool waiting for more abuse. Tit play, clamp play and more rope is followed with another harness ballgag re-gagging and more clamp play. Classically bound on the girlie-go-round, Natalie moans into a chinstrap ballgag that is soon covered with duct tape. Blue clothespins are snapped onto her tits, her elbows are re-tied together and she is roped to the ceiling so she isn't going anywhere. All six scenes feature elbows-together bondage.

Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download JayEdwards

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my . She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage of Caroline with the metal bit gag with tongue port.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

Drubbing Of Pussies

Cast: Babi Ventura, Grazy Domme, Tay, Bruna
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lic
Video language: English

The horror is back!!! These three girls are angry because Bruna has brought a big black dick to the house and dicks are not allowed. In this house only pussies are allowed and these 3 lesians will punish Bruna for that using their pussies. Burna has no chance, even if she fight she can not get out, she is rebels and the girls need to use to keep her on bed to receive the facesitting punishment, slaps, hair pulling, screams of panic, crying!!!!

Duration: 30:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Drubbing Of Pussies
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03380 секунды с 9 запросами