View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 10:18 PM   #18602
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tightly gag Illustrious with a harness ballgag. She has small tits, but I decide that I am going to try and get them tied. IMHO they don't need to be big to benefit from some bondage. It takes a bit of effort, but by using a thin twine, I manage to get them bound. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 391.1 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

Nikki Riddle

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

We didn't forget about our new HuCoW Nikki Riddle, don't worry. It's just that we are so busy with so many HuCows, it is hard to show all of the sessions on the website. If you remember, Nikki's intake went very well, her holes were inspected and her nipples were volume tested. She was ready to move to the barn! Nikki is another one of these highly sexual HuCows, with super sensitive nipples and clit. So the best way to get the hormones flowing is to milk her and simultaneously stimulate her. This will make her brain associate the discomfort of milking with the pleasure of orgasms, and after a lot of sessions, she will not be able to tell the difference anymore. But we are not there yet! This is Nikki's first full milking session, so she will need hard stimulation with the magic wand!

Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nikki Riddle

Gagged and Tied

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Kathia's latest victim, Adriana, got really nervous when she saw the masterful look in dominatrix Kathia's eyes. Kathia's an expert with all the instruments of torture, and in no time Adriana was gagged and bound and totally at the mercy of Kathia. And this mighty mistress likes to slow down the delivery of pain so that it lasts longer and its after effects can be felt for ages!

Duration: 37:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Gagged and Tied

Ivy Red - exposed

Bondage model Ivy is one of my new favorite girls to tie up! She is so easy to work with and she is always curious what is going to happen to her next. This time, she is going to be tied wide open on the papasan chair. Look at her surprised face! Ivy did not realize she was going to be This exposed. It's a very helpless and vulnerable position for this stunning new model. Enjoy the picture set and video clip! Ivy is also available for custom pictures and videos, just write me!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Ivy Red - exposed

Over the Moon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Over the Moon
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04640 секунды с 9 запросами