Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Training Yvette Costeau part1

Training Yvette Costeau part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Video language: English

The training of our new petgirl Yvette Costeau.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:55
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 174.3 MB

Download Training Yvette Costeau part1

Holly, Willow & Sarah Stern - Two Naughty Girls From BDSM School

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Holly, Willow, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Fetish

Holly and Willow are taking dirty pictures of each other, showing off their bottoms which have just been spanked at school. When Mum finds out she is not happy with this behaviour and brings out a cane. Now the girls aren't laughing. She takes hold of Holly and puts her over her punishment stool. Knickers are removed and then she canes this naughty s bare bottom, hard. As usual we have the very best in and caning films combined into this great update. After administering a good hard caning to the bare bottom of Holly she now turns to the younger , Willow who has never been caned before. Will this save her some pain? No is the answer. Her school knickers are removed and she is bent over. The cane is soon doing its work and Willow is deeply regretting ever getting into trouble. A great story with two amazing girls.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 878.2 MB

Download Holly, Willow & Sarah Stern - Two Naughty Girls From BDSM School

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Screamer

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Screamer

Alice Romain

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Were Alice Romain ready? Nobody asked her. She takes what she gets, let it be a creampie or some painful candlewax burn. Master Zenza ties the girl up, burns her, beats her ass and sole and fucks her brain out as it has to be.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alice Romain
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08783 секунды с 9 запросами