Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Madison Morgan - A Thing for My Personal Trainer

Madison Morgan - A Thing for My Personal Trainer

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Madison Morgan
Video language: English

Madison and her boyfriend Daniel have decided to get in shape. To avoid the gym crowd, they hired Lawson, a personal trainer, to help them out. The tall black hunk awakens Madison's sexual desire like never before, yearning to swallow his big black fat cock. Lawson is also instantly attracted to the sweet and curvy girl, touching her while training to feel her bouncy ass and bootylicious boobs. Daniel remains absolutely unaware of the sexual tension between his girlfriend and the personal trainer, so, when Madison fakes an injury, he runs to the kitchen to get some ice, leaving the horny lovers alone.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3301kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Madison Morgan - A Thing for My Personal Trainer

Gets Experienced Cock

Video language: English

Dear Diary - My big natural tits Asian GF Hnin kept her promise and sent me her cuz Hinnwar! Damn, an 18yo girl next door that is half Chinese. what a gift! She never fucked a foreigner and only fucked one other guy before. As good as a virgin and you could see it when we started to shoot. Very shy at first. Once I started to lick her pussy, she totally changed and became a real pleasure to fuck. Her nearly hairy virgin pussy felt so tight and fresh. Thank you, Myanmar!

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gets Experienced Cock
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04989 секунды с 9 запросами