View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 05:55 AM   #11446
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

ReflectiveDesire 2024 Minipack part six Demarest

Not sure if these are the full res available (if they've been lowering their bitrate) but this is all I've got and it's a bit of a mix!
Format: mp4
Video: 3840x2160

Total size: 9.3 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ReflectiveDesire 2024 Minipack part six

Marias Punishment Warriormine

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Maria continues to disappoint Mistress Brianna and is confined to her ball cage when the Mistress enters the room. Maria is then subjected to a series of new training procedures, including Exotic Confinements, Spankings, Floggings, Ballet Boots, Corsets, Latex Hoodsand more! Once satisfied with the training, Mistress Brianna binds Maria in Heavy Latex and then straps her to the Bondage Table, so that she may have the chance to contemplate what she has learned.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 704x480, DivX 5, 1140kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marias Punishment

Electric Chair Arbuckle

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electric Chair

Heavy Rubber Slade

Those of you who knows’ the other parts yes, rubber, rubber and again rubber, anytime and everywhere, it is rubber total. Once a heavy masturbation number on the gyn chair with a real rubberpussy and the other one a real perverted rubber ass gyn exam on the gynchair with the rubberslave. Rubber is my personal favourite and you really know that. Smile. Have fun - heavy rubber fun.
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Rubber

Sinnful Training The Initiation Gratz

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sinnful Training The Initiation

Elise Graves – The Leather F-Suit, BondageLiberation Binjei

Pretty sure I have mentioned this before, but no harm in stating the obvious again – I am a very fortunate person! A while ago, the extremely talented leather-maker Christopher Fetish crafted a fuck suit just for me! Due to him having a “fit fetish,” the suit is crafted to fit my body as perfectly as possible! Indeed, you will notice that this suit fits me amazingly well – particularly the head! It looks as if leather was melted over my head and body! Now, although this suit is stunning, it is also very intense to be inside of it! In this video, I take you through the process of getting into the suit and also show you when I am feeling a bit nervous (and when I am no longer nervous and having many, many orgasms in the suit!) This suit is very intense for me, but So worth it to push myself into getting in! When something fits my body such as this suit, it tends to melt my brain with pure joy. Enjoy!
Duration: 30:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves – The Leather F-Suit, BondageLiberation

Die Harte Hand der Herrin Padang

And then still the strict hand of a mistress around the internal needs of her slave does not concern, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.
Duration: 1:46:40
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1650kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Harte Hand der Herrin
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04223 секунды с 9 запросами