View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 06:02 AM   #18607
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hot Beautifull Unreal Magic Cool Gold Collection Maxine X...

Hot Beautifull Unreal Magic Cool Gold Collection Maxine X. Part 2.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

It isn't just a few lines of rope around her limbs. This is a serious caning across that pretty little ass of hers, tits tied off and laid on, and a vibrator that is going to tear orgasms from her without mercy. Her holes are going to get a powerful pounding from Mr. Pogo, our favorite dick on a stick. By the time Jack has had his way with her she is going to be a used up and cum pile of quivering flesh on the floor.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 6 files.

Download Hot Beautifull Unreal Magic Cool Gold Collection Maxine X. Part 2.

I'm Alive

I am alive lol... I have not been doing much this summer shoot wise, but I have been thinking and I have started making some plans for the coming year. I am also trying out new cameras, editing techniques and software. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to do some test shoots utilizing some of the new methods mentioned. Rachel stopped by just a few days ago and I did a quick shoot with her as it had been a while. I don't have all of my equipment with me so I found some old half rolls of black tape and decided to see what I could do with just that and a few zipties. It was fun and I hope you enjoy the results.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 802.0 MB

Download I'm Alive

Apartment

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

She's wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? Let's do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Apartment

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer

Cowgirl Live part 1

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05340 секунды с 9 запросами