View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 07:18 AM   #4715
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amanda Tate - Defeated By Esmi's Dick Sishen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Amanda Tate
Genres: Humiliation, Strapon
Video language: English
After defeating this loser jerk in a wrestling match, Esmi and Amanda have even more punishment and humiliation in store for him. Esmi uses her strapon to every last bit of this bitch´s manhood while Amanda amuses herself by making fun of the jerk and making him look at the pussy he will never have.Amanda gets so aroused by Esmi´s sexual cruelty that she starts making out with Esmi while she is fucking the bitch; this loser is being cuckolded while being fucked! Esmi finishes the bitch off with a pile driver fuck, then Amanda pulls him by his hair as they take him off to inflict even more humiliation upon his pathetic ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6290kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 316.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Tate - Defeated By Esmi's Dick

Just Right Pineview

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream “touch me”, a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Right

Bellinda - Gay Girls Love Tested to Limit Las Condes

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bellinda
What better way for an older catcher than to humiliate a guy in front of his girlfriend? Well, it's only humiliating a girl in front of her girlfriend. Yeah, sometimes I can do that. I met these two in the park. They wanted to break up. Classic story: one wants to follow her dream, and the other stands in the way of that dream. But you know what? I didn't just fuck one of them. I helped them rediscover themselves and realize what is truly valuable to them both. And that, you have to admit, is quite a feat for our cynical world.
Duration: 38:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bellinda - Gay Girls Love Tested to Limit

6 Holes 4 Tits 2 Hoes Purmela

Cast: Nadia White, Brooke Lyn Rose
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissin
Removing your cock from one whores rectum and placing it into another whores mouth is top fucking kek. These two are messy and don't care about getting dirty. They jump down in the hole and dig hard--with their tongues on Bootleg's asshole. They both got fucked in the ass and fucked in the face. They both took the yellow discipline and loads to face. I literally can't explain what happened here... you're going to have to watch.
Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6 Holes 4 Tits 2 Hoes

Cecelia Taylor - Tiny And Whiny Aripeka

Cast: Cecelia Taylor
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Natural Tits, Redhead, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Teen, Puke, Piss
She got smacked around good, and surprisingly, she was pretty tough and took it well. She didn't like yacking up her lunch on the cocks but she did what she was told. She wasn't a big fan of swallowing the Yellow Discipline. She said it tasted awful. She got dicked down nice and hard. The dicks were shoved in deep and yelped like a bad puppy when it filled her tight pussy. Her little neck was held tightly as she got pounded. She sat down and took 3 humiliating cum shots to her pretty face and then they rained spit and let her baste in it for 5 grueling minutes
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cecelia Taylor - Tiny And Whiny
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03480 секунды с 9 запросами