luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fancysteel The Farm pt.5 sc.1

Fancysteel The Farm pt.5 sc.1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

This semester, Quinn has received her 3rd detention at a prestigious girls' school. The school's 3rd strike policy is that girls now have to attend the Farm training school, or they risk being expelled from school. Quinn quickly finds this is no holiday camp.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fancysteel The Farm pt.5 sc.1

Jackie Bound part 131

I had to find a dress to wear to a Christmas party at the end of last year, and I took Johnny with me to help me pick out the right one. I saw that look in his eye that told me he liked this fancy black dress with lace sleeves on the shoulders as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Well, unfortunately the party ended up not being so much fun, because we got in an argument. So, he didn't get to tie me up in this dress that night. But, that didn't mean he wasn't ever going to get the chance to tie me up in it. About a week later, i put back on the little black dress, stockings and high heels again, giving him the opportunity to truss me up and take pictures since he really likes the way this dress looks on me. Johnny, of course, know just what to do! He ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows with blue rope. Then he uses metal cuffs and a metal spreader bar to pull my legs apart at the ankles. Johnny puts a leather panel harness gag over my mouth, because it is a most effective way of keeping me quiet. Finally, he pulls my arms up behind my back in a strapado, because he likes me in this form. My black corset peaks out from underneath my dress as I struggle around playfully trying to get away from Johnny. You can probably tell from the pictures that Johnny was most likely pleased. Still wishing we had been able to take pictures the night I first wore the dress, but, hey I like this scenario better! At home, we can always continue to have as much naughty fun as we want to, for as long as we want to! I'm in!

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Jackie Bound part 131

Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Jeans

I am honestly not sure what I did to deserve being tied up today. I come home wearing a green sweater with slim jeans. As soon as I take off my sneakers revealing my sock clad feet, Johnny grabs me and throws me on the bed. Before I have a chance to regain my bearings, he has me tied in a strict hog tie with the silvery gray rope. Then, he gives me a thick white cloth gag. I struggle around a little just to make him happy. But, who am I kidding? I was pretty pleased with this surprise attack!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

Download Jeans

Izzy Delphine - reverse prayer

First time bondage for Izzy and a reverse prayer, slave collar, and ballgag! Isn't that a bit much? Yes it was, but she couldn't complain about it, because we couldn't understand a word she was saying. Of course, a reverse prayer is a bit harsh on the shoulders and elbows, but Izzy is flexible enough to be able to pull it off. And we get to enjoy the unobstructed view of her beautiful body, hear her moan, and see her struggle!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 349.0 MB

Download Izzy Delphine - reverse prayer
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02654 секунды с 9 запросами