View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 02:57 PM   #661
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bareback Me Claude & Joadri Esom Hill

Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Joadri joins young Claude on the sofa and it isn't long before he has the boy's cock in his mouth. Once Claude is rock hard and ready, he takes the mature man from behind and barebacks his ass. The two fuck all over that sofa, with Joadri ending up legs in the air. By the time they are done the mature man is wearing both of their cum warm loads.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Me Claude & Joadri

Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6 Philipsburg

Video language: English
Suited mature British businessmen seduce young twinks in five explosive older/younger scenes that produce eleven sticky pop shots as Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6 pits more British men of experience against fresh young boys eager to demonstrate their cock-sucking credentials. In scene one two young pups fall onto the bed with a hot older guy. Stripped of their clothes this lusty threeway becomes an orgy of action as they tug and tease one another's cocks. Some deep arse penetration with tongues and fingers soon has these filthy fuckers warmed up for a rigorous workout which ends up with three thick loads of creamy spunk! Hungry after a long day at work, an older guy feasts on a young twink treat when he returns home. Kissing and groping on the sofa has these horny lovers up to speed as they work up a sweat with some energetic fucking before two creamy loads are blown across the young guy's chest! Packed to the brim with firm-bodied twinks and lusty daddies, Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6 proves once again you're only as old as you feel!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:07:31
Video: 720x400, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6

Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6 Lukachukai

Video language: English
Suited mature British businessmen seduce young twinks in five explosive older/younger scenes that produce eleven sticky pop shots as Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6 pits more British men of experience against fresh young boys eager to demonstrate their cock-sucking credentials. In scene one two young pups fall onto the bed with a hot older guy. Stripped of their clothes this lusty threeway becomes an orgy of action as they tug and tease one another's cocks. Some deep arse penetration with tongues and fingers soon has these filthy fuckers warmed up for a rigorous workout which ends up with three thick loads of creamy spunk! Hungry after a long day at work, an older guy feasts on a young twink treat when he returns home. Kissing and groping on the sofa has these horny lovers up to speed as they work up a sweat with some energetic fucking before two creamy loads are blown across the young guy's chest! Packed to the brim with firm-bodied twinks and lusty daddies, Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6 proves once again you're only as old as you feel!
Duration: 2:07:31
Video: 720x400, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Older Men & Their Brit Twinks 6

Breeding Ryan - Cherry Popping Heroica Caborca

Studio: Naughtyboyz
Hi there, Justin here with Naughtyboyz! You are definitely in for a treat with this hot bareback video! I met 18yo Ryan about 6 weeks ago online. We chatted for a couple of weeks, and he was very interested in doing a video! He also told me that he was a virgin and wanted to lose his cherry on video! MMmmmm My kind boy! Anyway, after making some plans i flew down to finally meet this hottie! Ryan is very much the boy next door type sweet and innocent on the outside, and 150% naughtyboy on the inside! The video starts off with us chatting about his past experiences, he tells me that the only thing he has ever done with a guy is make out and he has perfected the art of sucking dick! He is also into more mature guys 30s up to late 40s, early 50s. He is the type that likes to be submissive and loves to please his man, whatever it takes! After chatting a little, i get down in between his legs and start checking out his body in detail. Smooth all over and a very nice package! After getting his shorts off, i spread his legs back and start licking his cherry hole, gently rimming him out and finally sticking my tongue up his hole and giving him a good deep rim job! Sweet Sweet Sweet! The night before we met, i stopped at the local bookstore and picked up some anal ease and a couple of anal training toys. I wanted to give him a good deep fuck, so i figured he would need a little breaking in first. After rimming his hole out good, fingering his ass good, and sticking a few toys up his hole, i figure its time for the real meat. We move to the bed and i get him into position, slowly probing his hot ass with my raging boner.....After a few pokes, i slide into his ass, giving him about 2-3 inches to start. He his trying to hold me back from going deeper, but i just spread his legs more and told him to relax, while i went deeper and deeper! After about 4-5 inches, he is really fighting my cock, so i started slowly pumping his hole. With this being his first time, i didnt wanna make him never want cock up his ass again, so i fucked his ass for about another 5 mins, just enough to tease his ass a little. With him moaning like crazy, my nuts started sucking up and i could feel my cumload building.......Finally i couldnt take anymore and blew about 3 big shots of sperm into his cherry ass! I pulled out for the last 3 or 4 shots and really creamed his hole good! I grab the camera quick and get a nice close up of my sperm load running out of his hole! Mmmmm nothing better!
Duration: 59:00
Video: 576x416, XviD, 1483kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Ryan - Cherry Popping

Rafael goes hunting Leskovac

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Rafael, Vincente
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Fingering, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Piercing, Tattoo
Rafael is hunting in the city again for some good head and a good ass; Vincente will do the trick this time, take it hard and get filled up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 341.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rafael goes hunting

Время генерации страницы 0.07214 секунды с 9 запросами