View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:48 PM   #18629
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Jolie wants to be a FutileStruggles model, so as usual, I run her through a little test shoot. She is spanked, gagged, manhandled, and tightly bound. I start by tying a rope around her neck and tying it overhead to keep her where I want her. She starts off a little feisty. I smack her ass and tell her not to fight me and she quickly realizes that that would be in her best interest. I smack her ass again, before grabbing one of her massive tits through her sweater and turning her around. I smack her ass again. I grope her tits through her soft fuzzy sweater before pulling them out. I grab some rope and start the binding her. I start with a waist and crotchrope. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks. I then continue adding bands of cinched rope down her legs. Jolie makes great sexy facial expressions as she's being bound. Once I get to her knees, I stop. I want to smack her ass again now that she is roped. I turn her around and start smacking her ass hard. Jolie has a nice ass, but a little rope makes it even better! I remove her neck rope and pull up a chair for Jolie. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

Download Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Kingsley's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I cut away the lower half of Kingsley's leotard and use it and clear tape to gag her. I then start intensifying her bondage with more rope. Of course she gets a tight crotchrope, and then I add some rope under her ass cheeks, because I like the way it looks. Her arms are tied as tightly as her flexibility will allow. As more ropes are added, Kingsley seems to be more distressed, and it probably does not help that I scare her, lol. I eventually get her on the floor where I plan to cross ankle hogtie her, but she starts choking on her gag. I remove it, but she taps and that's it. Although she did not handle the bondage all that well this time, she did have a good attitude and I would give her another try if the opportunity presented itself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

Download Kingsley's Test - Part 2

The Sarah Jane Files part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

PD sees the moon is bright and full this evening. The window is open as he lays on the bed that Sarah adorned earlier. She is not far away he can hear moaning. Of course he is playing with it. He wants it nice and hard when he goes outside to add another stone. He left her with specific instructions that when he visits, her mouth better be open and ready.

Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Sarah Jane Files part 2

Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Bondage, humilation

The promises they give her actually bring her to tears. PD has an idea for putting pins under her nails and the merest thought of it makes makes her start crying.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Realtimebondage Kunt4sale Rain Degrey

Jennifer - chicken winged and 2.5 inch gag

Local girl Jennifer is one of our gag talents! She can take the biggest gags with ease. Well, not with ease, but she does have a huge mouth. This spectacular wide-strapped 2.5 inch ballgag stretches her jaw nicely. And even better: Jennifer is an elbow talent too! She has shown this incredible skill before in various ties, but she never did a chicken wing tie before. It's a great tie and it will stop her from taking out that huge gag. Join now to see her struggle!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 351.2 MB

Download Jennifer - chicken winged and 2.5 inch gag
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06329 секунды с 9 запросами