View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:53 PM   #18630
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Keira - a new bondage girl

Keira - a new bondage girl

Yes, we found a new talent: the gorgeous tiny young Keira was curious enough to get tied up, and she turned out to have some skills! Her elbows go all the way together very easily, and she is tiny and cute, a great combination! With this great metal slave collar locked onto her, she looks so perfect in the red ropes! Sure, it is a tight bondage for a first time, but Keira managed. She is determined and very tough! Watch her struggle in the video, you will love her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.4 MB

Download Keira - a new bondage girl

Kacie James - Young bondage enthusiast

Check out our latest bondage talent find! It is cute Kacie James, who is tied up in pink rope, making a real effort to escape! We see great things in her bondage future!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 162.2 MB

Download Kacie James - Young bondage enthusiast

Kacie James, Roxy Mendez - Hogtied on a bed

Cute girlfriends Kacie James and Roxy Mendez wondered what it would be like to be hogtied together! Well, we showed them. for a little bit longer than they expected. Watch them wriggle and jiggle as they struggle around on the bed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 157.6 MB

Download Kacie James, Roxy Mendez - Hogtied on a bed

Road Litter

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter

Kingsley's Test - Part 1

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Kingsley's Test - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03359 секунды с 9 запросами