View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 03:17 PM   #32598
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brazilian Mountain Grown Susquehanna

Video language: English
It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:02
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1361kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 967.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brazilian Mountain Grown

Black Bed And Breakfast Whittaker

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Ben, Keyon, Rashad, Teyon, Ti Malone
Genres: Anal, oral, black, solo, interracial, twins
1. Black Rasta Show
Rashad is an exhibitionist Rasta dude. We caught him justing out of bed, naked under his white house-coat and it did not take long for him to take it off and show off his massive 7 inch soft dick ... I bet you can not wait to see it fully erected so why do not you follow him in the bath-tub and watch iting to life?
2. Strip Poker Fuck
3 hot Black dudes are having a strip-poker game. you know the rules, the loser ends up naked. It seems like we have one expert at losing but in not time all of them end up in the nude with their huge hard ebony cock in their hand. Who's gonna call Ti Malone's bluff? Check out this strip-poker fuck-party!
3. Ass Cabaret
Wee to our Cabaret, on stage, 5 horny fuckers. 3 Black, a mixed-race and a white dude, are here to entertain you! Ti Malone and Ben go down on their Black partners and suck them hard. The young white muscle guy gives his ass and mouth to 2 massive Black cocks. A few successive numbers on stage for you in this unique Ass-Cabaret!
4. Room Service (CiteBeur)
A hot new hotel resident, stylish, Rasta-style and build like a brick shit-house. The room-service staff is so excited that he goes the extra mile to serve his customer. The Black muscle dude returns the favor and goes a good few extra inches ... up his hole!
5. Black Twins in Action
Two beautiful Black twins, check it out! They're 22 year old, stunning and ready for action. In this video a White dude has the privilege to get his mouth and ass fucked by the two gorgeous . Do not miss it! this videoes from "Black Bed & Breakfast" DVD.
Duration: 2:00:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bed And Breakfast

Dreams Can Cum True Shettlewood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus , SauVage
Cast: Chase Anderson, Chase Hunt, Kris Wallace, Marcel Lavrov, Max Walker, Mike James, Orlando White, Sven Laarson, Yuri Adamov
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Masturbate, Big Cocks, Uncut Cocks
Dreams Can Cum True: All of us have our dreams, both big and small. Often those dreamse to nothing; but sometimes just sometimes they blossom into reality. And like us, the Staxus boys have their dreams too. Dreams of big, uncut cocks and heavy cum-filled ball-sacs and hungry, pert asses that just long to be filled! Fortunately for Mike James, Kris Wallace, Yuri Adamov et al, this is one dream that weve been able to turn into reality. So prepare to enjoy a spunk-inducing fantasy of the hottest boy-on-boy action imaginable! Yes, guys, dreams really can cum true ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dreams Can Cum True

Casa del Sol Prescott Valley

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Pedro Andreas, Petter Fill, Erik Hassan, Andres de la Serna, Antony Squellary, Bahiano Fox, Tomas Griffin, Leandro Fernandez, Paul Gusto
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Hairy, Muscle, Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Threesomes
Out in the countryside, behind a big house, there is an expansive garden full of hot men playing in the water and among the plants. With top notch talent from Argentina and Brazil Casa del Sol looks into this garden and follows the men as they fuck and suck in the sun. With explosive cum shots and sweat dripping from every pore this film brings you into the world of South American action.
Petter Fill is cooling off in the shower house when Pedro Andreas walks in to join him. Peter is built like a football player big and muscular with light hair covering his pecs and abs. Pedro is big and burly with a tight stomach and a nice fat uncut cock hanging between his legs. After a few glances these men are all over each other. Pedro goes down on Peter first filling his mouth with dick as he works the head and the entire fat shaft of Peter's uncut cock. Pedro sucks it down his throat as Peter groans with pleasure. When Pedro sits with his massive erection bouncing off his abs Peter quickly finds his position and goes in for some deep throat dick action. Peter's ass is next up for some attention and Pedro follows through with his tongue diving deep into the pulsing hole. After a tongue bath Peter's hole is ready for a big dick and Pedro supplies it, pushing deep into him and working his butt with a beautiful rhythm. Peter enjoys every thrust as his asshole is stretched repeatedly. But Peter wants a turn too and he puts Pedro on his side to have easy access to his waiting hole. Pedro takes it like a pro as Peter presses into the dark crevice before beginning a nice pounding. Pedro is pushed over the edge with one last stroke and releases a mound of cum before Peter pulls out and shoots.
Out in the garden behind the pool Andres de la Serna is sitting and watching Tomas Griffin lay by the pool. Even from a distance Andres can spot Tomas's fat cock in his black Speedo. In seconds Tomas approaches and offers up the fat piece of meat for Andres to inspect. When the two mene together the passion starts with a kiss and soon both men are sporting huge erections. Tomas goes down working Julian out of his clothes revealing a tight body with muscles bulging everywhere. But Tomas is more interested in the huge uncut dick Andres has between his legs and he swallows it eagerly, stroking the shaft and playing with the foreskin as he goes down to the base. As the men get into it they swap blow jobs before Tomas is offering up his ass for some attention. Andres starts with his tongue and then moves quickly to fucking him, pressing his huge member up against Tomas's asshole before it slips inside. Tomas takes the fucking like a groaning and moaning bottom as Andres fills him up. The fucking is only interrupted when the men take a moment to kiss and then switch around to another position allowing more access to Tomas's hole. As Tomas gets pounded he can't hold back and sprays cum all over. Andres is next and he pulls out and covers Tomas's ass with spooge.
Antony Squellary is under the porch when Pedro Andreas walks up from the garden. It doesn't take long for both these studs to undress and the action begins. Pedro stands over Antony impressively as he opens wide and fills his mouth and throat with Pedro's big fat cock. Antony makes his way all the way to the base of Pedro's dick, slurping and sucking it up, struggling to fit the whole cock in his throat. Pedro takes control long enough to get Antony up ready to receive some head. Antony's dick is big and long with a nice round head covered in skin. Pedro works his tongue into Antony's foreskin before sucking the entire cock into his mouth. Both men are erect and ready for more action as Antony's ass is prepped for ass fucking. Pedro pushes in first with his tongue and then with his massive dick, splitting Antony butt open as he fucks. Antony bes very passive once he is filled with dick and Pedro takes control fucking him in a push-up position as the camera catches every inch dividing Antony's butt hole. Pedro pushes deep into Antony over and over before pulling out to shoot a load all over Antony's ass and back. Antony turns over and works his own load out as Pedro kisses him passionately.
Petter Fill is out by the pool getting some sun as he watches Paul Gusto and Erik Hassan making out at the other end. As these two men begin to undress Petter joins them in their sex play. All three men get naked and Erik is the obvious bottom. He is on his knees in seconds between both other men working furiously to give both Paul and Petter pleasure. Erik works one dick and then the other, switching back and forth as Paul and Peter his head down and kisses each other. Erik does his best working both dicks and attempts to get them both in his mouth at once. What a sight to have two huge fat uncut dicks to work on, and Erik manages as both men slap his face with dick. With Peter on one side and Paul on the other Erik offers up his asshole. Paul dives in fingering and licking Erik's hole before giving Peter a chance to eat it. Once Erik's ass is nice, wet and loose both men suit up for a long round of fucking. Each man takes a turn before letting the other man have a chance. Erik's ass is prodded and pounded as he sucks dick on the other end. Paul and Peter don't let up, switching back and forth; taking turns deep in Erik's ass before they put him on his back for another round. When Erik can't take anymore dick he squats on the ground between Paul and Peter and they each work up huge loads covering Erik with drips of semen.
At night in the garden beside the house Leandro Fernandez sits and listens to the crickets when Andres walks in. There is no wasted time as Leandro and Andres in kiss in the moonlight. Andres whips out his huge cock and Leandro is quick on his knees, sucking the massive rod between his lips and into his throat. As the camera pans over Leandro's muscular chest and big arms Leandro is in his own world with a fat dick in his throat. He works the head and then the entire shaft, riding it with his throat. Leandro offers up his big round furry ass and Andres dives in, pushing the cheeks apart to reveal a beautiful pink hole that needs attention. After some good tongue action Andres puts a condom on and begins to fuck Leandro slowly. Andres takes his time letting Leandro's ass warm up to its huge invader, pumping at a moderate pace deep into his hole. Leandro turns over and offers Andres another chance to fill him up. This time when the dick goes Andres pumps a little harder and faster giving Leandro the full pleasure of his dick. Leandro's hole stretches and tightens as Andres pushes in deep and then pulls out over and over until Andres can not hold back anymore. Andres lets a huge load blow onto Leandro's ass. Leandro lays back and works his own cum out and onto his muscular chest.
Duration: 2:23:47
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1553kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casa del Sol

Gay - Bliss Part - Vol2 Franeker

Video language: English
after a “long night” justin (justin clay) has fallen asleep on the sofa. danton (danton gary) got up very early in the morning, and while the other boys were still sleeping in the house, he went down to the living room, where he saw justin sleeping. justin’s erect dick directly entices morning sex.
tim (tim law) and steve (steve weaver) quickly became buddies and played cards in the early evening. tim of course didn’t know whether to watch the game or look at steve’s nice body. steve was only wearing boxer shorts, and what was inside his shorts seemed to be getting bigger and bigger! it then became clear that soon an entirely different kind of game would begin, a game involving their dicks. and it would not be just a game, but true fucking!
there is a swing hanging from a tree, and benjamin (benjamin dunn) and justin (justin conway) are playing like little boys. but they are not little boys! truly large tools can be found in their underwear. it’s noon on a summer day, and both boys fuck beautifully under the tree.
all of the boys are playing volleyball in the later afternoon. soon it will be evening, and the boys get hungry. while everyone runs to have dinner, only lukas (lukas pribyl) and matt (matt loree) remain by the volleyball net. before dinner, they need to squirt cum from their erect dicks!
benjamin and danton were playing ping pong in the afternoon. it was nice to watch them, and the game evidently excited them! it probably wasn’t the game that excited both of them, but their naked bodies. yes, both of them played naked and each had an erection after a while.
benjamin is a very friendly and intelligent boy, and when you look at his body and his penis, it’s no wonder that he has been the idol of all of the boys in the house. danton is a novice and does not have a lot of experience with filming. but he surprised everyone with his horniness. danton sucked benjamin’s dick even during the pauses, when the cameras were not switched on.
when maxim (maxim moira) came out of the shower and saw how both boys were enjoying each other, it didn’t take him long to join in with them. danton really enjoyed three-way sex. maxim and benjamin fucked him beautifully!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:23:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bliss Part - Vol2

Breeder Fever Eagle Nest

Studio: Amateur Straight Guys
Cast: Axe, Chris, Dalton, Kai, Nate, Paul, Peter, Rodd, Skyler, Spence, Talon, Vince, Doug, Jay
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Big Balls, Muscle Men, Group Sex, Rimming, Straight Men, Tattoos, Threesomes
So I was really horny the other day and we had set up some time to film with Kai and Spence. Horny as I was, I started the film by taking in the absolute gorgeous site in front of me. Naked, hard, straight and equally horned up guys with no outlet to get off other than each other. I was a bit into pushing envelopes that night, too. I had the guys explore each other's orifices with tongues, fingers, mouths, and well, you'll just have to watch. It was so incredibly hot watching the guys lose that "facade" that straight guys often put on and lose their self consciousness and enjoy how good it feels to let another man take care of you. Fuck! Gettin' horny again!
Duration: 2:02:19
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder Fever

All About me Marcus Port Ludlow

Studio: Perverzzo
Cast: Tomas, Markus, Nikolay, Lukas, Eduard
7 Scenes! All Hardcore! 180 Minutes!
There is nothing I like better than meeting a new guy. After I pick him up, I'll take him back to my place and shag the fuck out
Duration: 3:04:58
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1659kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All About me Marcus

Время генерации страницы 0.14246 секунды с 9 запросами