View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 04:59 PM   #1081
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dungeon Fuck Party Folkston

Studio: Hot Desert Knights
This video depicts what happens during the Dungeon Parties which take place on a regular basis in the Dungeon in Palm Springs. The participants are guys who regularly attend the Parties. This video has it all.real muscle men, hard bodied guys, smooth twinkie boys and one boy who gets fucked at both ends by relentless huge cocks!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:50
Video: 720x486, AVC (H.264), 1625kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Fuck Party

Brian Adams Owned And Broken - Chapter 1 Hobe Sound

Studio: Dream Boy Bondage
Brian Adams is the kind of stud who is always on top, whether he’s fucking a girl or beating some gay sub’s ass then fucking it. He’s a top, a total dom. Not in our dungeon. Today, he gets round-one of the full DreamBoyBondage treatment. He’s bolted to a wall, in a T-shirt and tight jock, blindfolded and gagged, his back already aching from the awkward position he’s to maintain. Anthony Martin enters, wearing his signature leather boots, jock and cap – and carrying a horse whip. “You fucking pretty boys think you own the world. I got news for you: I own the world and now I own you!” he tells the helpless straight-boy, slapping his face and ripping-open his shirt. He rubs Brian’s smooth, lean muscles, bites his nipples and squeezes his genitals. “Fuck you!” Brian yells when Anthony finally rips off the tape-gag. “I’ll fucking kill you!” he screams. “I like a little fight,” Anthony replies then whips the stud’s nipples, abs and balls, harder with each arrogant comment. This stallion will be broken.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 367.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Adams Owned And Broken - Chapter 1

Время генерации страницы 0.11010 секунды с 9 запросами