HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Kendra - Grab a Slut By His Balls

Mistress Kendra - Grab a Slut By His Balls

Actress name :
Movie Title : Mistress Kendra - Grab a Slut By His Balls
Genre : Ballbusting, High Heels, Mistress Kendra, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain, Femdom, Cbt Online

Description : Slave Bart is tied up spread eagle, his legs open wide to expose his balls to the world. I have no mercy and plan to destroy his slut sacks as he struggles and moans. I want to see how far I can stretch and twist his balls, how much pain he can tolerate before dropping to him knees like a little bitch. When theyre sufficiently stretched out and loose I kick him with the tip of my perfectly pointy high heels, nailing his nuts every time. His pathetic dangling sacks are being busted and brutalized by my swift kicks and hard knees and with every moan of pain he makes I just laugh harder. This bitches balls are mine to destroy!Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kendra James, Kendra James, Redhead, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Duration : 00:09:13
Size : 0,81 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Mistress Kendra - Grab a Slut By His Balls - 0,81 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05974 секунды с 9 запросами