View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 05:27 AM   #18645
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hucows - Jessy Joy - Producing

Hucows - Jessy Joy - Producing

Our producing HuCow Jessy Joy is fully trained and transformed. She is 100% docile and used to her life on the farm. Giving oral service to the farmer helps her produce more hormones, making it even easier for her to lactate. The farmer likes to start her off using a powerful slow goat milker, until he sees milk flowing through the lines. Then he usually makes Jessy show her self expression skills, where she hand milks herself to show the milk squirting from her swollen udders. In these days of rising energy costs, hand milking will become more and more standard! And Jessy Joy is one of the best self milking HuCows you have ever seen!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24321kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hucows - Jessy Joy - Producing

Little Lanta versus the pretzel chicken wing

The pretzel chicken wing bondage position may sound delicious, but it is actually a very hard thing to do. Only very flexible models like Little Lanta will be able to get their legs strapped behind their head with their arms in chicken wing bondage. This tiny girl is so flexible, you will not believe the poses she can do! The final pose leaves her very vulnerable though, and her cute expression makes her look very helpless, on her back like a turtle, unable to move or escape. Don't miss this update!

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14576kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 517.8 MB

Download Little Lanta versus the pretzel chicken wing

Lily - Reverse prayer

A reverse prayer for our flexible gymnast babe Lily! Let's see if she still enjoys being flexible after an hour of this!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

Download Lily - Reverse prayer

Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

It's Topless Thursday and Dave Gibson has stopped by to make sure we don't forget to observe it. I'm wearing a lavender satin blouse that buttons all the way up, gray skirt with big gray buttons, nude stockings with garters and silver high heels. He figures I can take a little break from my office duties to have a little bondage fun. He ties me with blue rope in a chest harness, arms behind my back and legs together on the ottoman in the living room. Dave gives me a thick matching blue cleave gag, so I am reduced to a soft mumble. Dave and Johnny sit back and watch me, eagerly waiting for me to do something interesting. When I fail to please them by doing anything remotely clever, Dave takes matters into his own hands. He unbuttons the top of my blouse and pulls down my bra, revealing my pert breasts. There....Now Thursday is looking up!

Duration: 5:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

Extreme Torture Part 12

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Extreme Torture Part 12
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04635 секунды с 9 запросами