View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 06:53 AM   #4721
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bellinda - Gay Girls Love Tested to Limit (2023) Langston

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Bellinda
Genres: Public Sex
Video language: English
What better way for an older catcher than to humiliate a guy in front of his girlfriend? Well, it's only humiliating a girl in front of her girlfriend. Yeah, sometimes I can do that. I met these two in the park. They wanted to break up. Classic story: one wants to follow her dream, and the other stands in the way of that dream. But you know what? I didn't just fuck one of them. I helped them rediscover themselves and realize what is truly valuable to them both. And that, you have to admit, is quite a feat for our cynical world.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bellinda - Gay Girls Love Tested to Limit (2023)

HardTied Captured Alisha Adams Calmar

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian
Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Captured Alisha Adams

Audrey Holiday - Director's Cut: Little Anal Bug Girl Riihimaki

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Audrey Holiday
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facesitting, Foot Licking, Facial, Handjob, Stomping
Okay, folks: an extra long director's cut today. This adds 25 minutes of footage to one of our most popular releases. With this full cut, you can now experience the scene as Audrey did--no unnecessary edits, just the nonstop, crazy experience. This is a very hardcore session with bondage, humiliation and degradation, rough impact play, rough anal and ATM, and extensive rimming, with some piss. Audrey also shares her thoughts in a few different interviews. She's a real BDSM player and has some great insights. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:46:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4353kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Holiday - Director's Cut: Little Anal Bug Girl

IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q Torbert

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q

Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking (Kati Wolfville

Knelt pardon begging in the presence of her female sudent is so disgracing that the teacher turns red in her face. But this is not the worst punishment she is destined for getting in the head's office. The head and the female student give her a double over-the-knee spanking lesson. Then, she unexpectedly cums while being on the male knees and getting slapped by the fem spanker. Oh my God!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1369kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking (Kati

Japanese model bound & punished hard Stouffville

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
When you want to hear every sexual sound you can from a beautiful Japanese model like Marica Hase you need to be patient. They will come in order, each in their own time. First comes the heavy breathing of anticipation. Next are the moans, when Cyd rubs his hands on her, when he flicks her clit and warms her up for the pain. When he starts to smack her ass is when the squeaking starts. The shrieks, though, are the best part. They last the longest and you can hear them through the walls. Marica starts to scream when Cyd pinches her nipples with clamps. She gets louder when he starts to her ass. She reaches her crescendo as the vibrator brings her to orgasm.
Then the soundtrack plays on rewind. She squeaks again while Cyd ties her to a post. She moans as the Cock is rammed down her throat. After the Cock cums all over her face she is left there, breathing heavily, wondering what will come next.
Duration: 55:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Japanese model bound & punished hard

Holly Halston - No More Manhood Ottsville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Holly Halston
Genres: Strapon
Mistress Holly enjoys emasculating her slaves. She pulls one of her bitches out of his cage and shoves her huge strap on dick down his throat. Holly smacks the bitch in the face with her 12 inch cock and tells the bitch that she is going to fuck his ass with it. Holly pile drives the male bitch, pumping his ass full of her cock. Holly is glowing. She totally gets off on robbing her slave´s off their manhood, one inch at a time. To further humiliate her slave, she grabs his cock and gets it hard with her soft hands. The slave is mortified. One touch and his cock explodes, his body betraying him. Holly laughs. She loves this. She puts the slut on his back and feeds him his own filth, smiling all the while.
Duration: 6:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6379kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Halston - No More Manhood
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06198 секунды с 9 запросами