View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 06:54 AM   #4723
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra) East Chicago

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet. Slapping in the chains for the high heels, over-the-knee gagged flagellation for the stockings and humiliating toy masturbation for her slutiness are the pains and penalties this bad teacher gets in the head's office. Hard enough? Watch Sandra's video to rate the pain level!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

Ashley Alban's Fetish Fun Whitfield

Genres: Femdom, POV, Humiliation, Forced Bi, Blowjob, Cum Eating Instructions, Dirty Talk, Deep Throat
Video language: English
Is your favorite part about going to the gym the fact that you can watch hot guys work out? Do you like seeing their muscles bulging? I bet you wished you could see their dicks too.
I can show you what this hot guy's dick looks like. But you have to help me suck it. I can't do all the work. If you're going to check guys out, you better learn how to suck them too!
We can take turns sucking this guy off. Isn't his dick perfect? Do you want to learn to deepthroat like me? Well you better practice! I want you to be a good little faggot and suck off all the hot guys in your gym.
You have to be a good cumslut and swallow their loads too! You like that don't you?
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Alban's Fetish Fun

His Immediate Regret Snyder

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Chris had no idea that his wife Sheena's massage therapy sessions were actually no-holds-barred fucking sessions. He immediately regretted asking his wife to share her therapy time with him, but there was no going back now and the important thing was to make sure that Sheena was happy. So, Chris smiled and opened his mouth for his wife's lover. It wasn't what he wanted, but what he wanted didn't matter!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 9985kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Immediate Regret

Curious chick detected: Melanie's debut Karakol

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Melanie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Yet another pain seeker is around and she is eager to be caught soon. She is Melanie, a 27-year-old hot amateur. Instead of suffering, she is more for showing submission to a strong character. This is the main fact which has driven her to knock Dr. Lomp’s door. Alas, to gain what she dreams, she has to fulfill the sadist master’s horrifying desires. Dr. Lomp never misses such occasions when a cute obedient girl feels herself ready to go down on her fours before the master, and let him torment her smooth flesh. Poor fresh girl Melanie is aware of her pathetic situation, and she can’t keep herself away from the approaching trouble. Watch the movie and see if the new girl can satisfy Dr. Lomp’s demands.
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8248kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 947.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious chick detected: Melanie's debut

Cybill Troy, Kendra James - Finger Banged Fort Madison

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Cybill Troy, Kendra James
Genres: CBT, Humiliation
Mistress Kendra and Cybil Troy are on a mission to stretch their slaves cock hole until he can be properly finger banged. They use rods to stretch him larger & larger until their finger fits inside his new man pussy.
Duration: 16:48
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cybill Troy, Kendra James - Finger Banged

SexualDisgrace Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian Rietavas

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys
Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient BDSM sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides.
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian

Bondage Therapy Shirland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Therapy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03975 секунды с 9 запросами