View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 06:57 AM   #1196
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latina Patrol Monica Asis Santa Fe Springs

Video language: English
Undocumented Slut LP Agent Brick finds smoking hot undocumented Latina Monica Asis hiding in her bathroom. When him and his partner interrogate her at their office she claims to be a natural born U.S. citizen but doesn't have any photo id. Agent Brick tells her how likely it is that she'll be deported and she quickly agrees to do whatever it takes for her freedom. He proceeds to sexually dominate and brutally fuck the desperate sexy slut into screaming submission, then feeds the broken bitch a huge facial.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Monica Asis

Mondau Attalla

A young woman experimenting with submission learns that her dom would prefer that she be seen and not heard.
Duration: 28:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mondau

Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness Raseiniai

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Piss Drinking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pissing, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Foot Licking, Facial, Cumshot, Dildo, Caning, Crying, Pain
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it ROUGH, and ROUGH is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.
Duration: 1:09:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4628kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice of Sadistic Silliness

Curious chick detected: Melanie's debut Gravois Mills

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Melanie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Yet another pain seeker is around and she is eager to be caught soon. She is Melanie, a 27-year-old hot amateur. Instead of suffering, she is more for showing submission to a strong character. This is the main fact which has driven her to knock Dr. Lomp’s door. Alas, to gain what she dreams, she has to fulfill the sadist master’s horrifying desires. Dr. Lomp never misses such occasions when a cute obedient girl feels herself ready to go down on her fours before the master, and let him torment her smooth flesh. Poor fresh girl Melanie is aware of her pathetic situation, and she can’t keep herself away from the approaching trouble. Watch the movie and see if the new girl can satisfy Dr. Lomp’s demands.
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8248kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 947.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious chick detected: Melanie's debut

IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q Pepeekeo

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Siouxsie Q
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04305 секунды с 9 запросами