luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wenona Fucked Hard in Brutal Bondage

Wenona Fucked Hard in Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Mickey Mod will get some time with Wenona, a powerful hand held vibrator, but she is also going to have her pussy and tits whipped with a single tail. The only constant is the bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Wenona Fucked Hard in Brutal Bondage

Hucows - Curvy Ra - Oiled and Groped

Poor Curvy Ra is still not happy about being on the farm. She was captured a long time ago, and she really isn't used to being treated like a HuCow. The farmer only has interest in her large udders, but Ra is a person too!! Right? Wrong. the farmer just has his way with her, oiling her large udders to keep the skin in perfect condition for her milking sessions. A powerful session with the electronic breast training machine makes Ra tear up with discomfort. Good thing the farmer takes his time to massage and squeeze her udders, comforting her in her new life as a HuCow. It's not easy for some of our herd members, but training must continue!

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24790kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hucows - Curvy Ra - Oiled and Groped

Russian Slaves Scene 83

Release Year: 2024

Russian Slaves 83 gives you a glimpse into male on female fantasy domination with an all Russian cast. The movie revolves around two naughty girls who been caught acting up in their village and who are now in need of some serious discipline! The two blonde girls are taken out of their homes and led to the woods, where they are each tied to a tree and receive a healthy caning right on their pretty derrieres!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Russian Slaves Scene 83

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag. This is where the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

Rigid Part One

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dana Vixen
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Mouth Gag, Clamps

Dana Vixen looks at Damon Pierce with a sense of longing. She wants him in ways she has no problem articulating. Confinement, restriction and pain are things she actively seeks. She was having such a hard time finding a man who could give her those things until Damon came along and showed her exactly the kind of attention she has been craving.

Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 444.5 MB

Download Rigid Part One
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03504 секунды с 9 запросами