View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 01:25 PM   #18650
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lexy's captor shows her what's going in her mouth next... a huge blue sponge. She has a "You've got to be fucking kidding" look on her face. Unfortunately he's not. It is shoved completely in her mouth. He produces a full roll of vet wrap and uses it it all. Wrap after wrap makes sure the sponge stays tightly in her mouth. He walks away and watches her struggle for a while. Not only doe she struggle in her bondage, but she struggles trying to endure the expanding sponge gag that has been shoved in her mouth. He returns after a while and removes the gag. Lexy tries to remain quiet as he ties a rope into her hair and then pulls it tight and ties it off at the top of the post. Her captor clamps her sore nipples once again... this time with clover clamps. She yelps and curses very loudly. She just earned herself another gag. He removes them and finishes up her rope bondage. Her elbows are bound tightly together around the post. Lexy's expressions say it all... as the ropes are cinched and tightened, her facial expressions turn to agony... or is it pleasure. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. He cleave gags her head to the post solidly with a roll of vet wrap and then a few wraps of black tape, before leaving his captive to endure her bondage for the evening. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

Download Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

Dungeon Of Domination

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling.
Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.
Next cums Regan Reese, a raven-haired beauty who relishes every constraint and tight tie that Master Liam administers.
Her squirting orgasms are a sight to behold as she squirms in rhythm to the drone of the vibrator!
If you need to be dominated be sure to check into Master Liam's dungeon!

Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

Download Dungeon Of Domination

Diary Of Abduction

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

Regaldomina - Brutal Bastinado

Rabbit prides herself on being a masochist, the thirst and need for pain to feel pleasure consumes her. But, there is nothing pleasurable about bastinado except when administering the delightful punishment. I am dressed in a spray on PVC catsuit and boots, terrifying is the only way to describe it. I have rabbit hogtied and gagged so as to muffle her shrieks. I start with My favourite smoked bamboo cane, rigid and unforgiving it strikes her feet making her scream out. I alternate between heavy strikes and gentle repetitive strokes.. both just as cruel with pain shooting up her legs continuously. her discomfort amuses Me and I move onto a much stingier synthetic cane. her screams grow louder and her body convulses after each blow, sweat drips and My smile widens. This is exquisite fun and I cackle as I unleash My single tail on her feet as a finale.... can she take all three or will she beg Me to stop!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24638kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Regaldomina - Brutal Bastinado

Faye Runaway

Faye is an adorable 19 year old with a tiny body and a lovely face...she puts on a very small bikini and we interview her about her modelling past...we find that Faye has been in the adult business since she has been an adult, which hasnt been very long ago...we also find that she's a bondage virgin and we all get a warm feeling while thoughts of breaking her damsel cherry run through our perverted heads...we have Faye strip and shock herself with a violet wand...she proves her bravery and submissive will as she holds the bulb on her tongue...then we tie her up well...a standing spread, a head harness ball gag and ropes around her midsection...Faye is completely naked and helpless and feeling the desperation quite clearly as the Pope enters the scene with a whip...and he goes right for her pussy...he whips it red, then uses clover clamps and weights on her labia...welcome to SocietySM, Faye...then he uses the violet wand on her ass, tummy, tits and pussy and Faye reels from the bite...when he puts the magic wand on her pussy, it doesn't take Faye long to cum...and she instantly realizes what an over stimulated, freshly orgasmic clit feels like when the Pope holds the vibrator on her pussy until she admits that she can't get away...in the next scene, we balance her small body on a horizontal beam...we tie her knees and ankles to another beam above her along with her wrists...clover clamps are used on her nipples and the Pope rigs them up to the beam as well...he fucks her exposed pussy with a dildo...and after Faye cums, he rigs her belly ring and her tongue ring to the beam as well...Faye dare not move as she whines...we tie Faye on the cement floor in a spread...ratchets are used to tether her to the walls, and the Pope tightens them when he enters to spread her body out completely...he whips her front, then makes her cum...then wax is rained down upon her as she struggles...he gives it time to dry, then whips it from her body...a clamp on her pussy...a bit more tightening of the ratchets, and Faye is spent...we lay her on a steel grate shelf...her arms are pulled under it, her feet are tied around the legs and her head is tied back by her hair...it doesn't get more helpless than this as every move causes Faye a good amount of discomfort...The Pope rigs her tits and pussy with electricity and turns it up as Faye moans...then orgasms with the magic wand...and he leaves her with the electrical current turned up very high...Faye's helpless whines keep time with the modulating shocks...in the last scene, we bring it on hard...rigged up from her wrists and ankles, we pull her into the air and leave her suspended as her body is bent backwards...clover clamps hang from her nipples and the Pope uses a dildo inside her pussy to push her through the air...then weights hang from the clamps and we leave Faye, suspended and desperate for release...

Duration: 1:02:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

Download Faye Runaway
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03194 секунды с 9 запросами