View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 07:31 PM   #18655
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged -...

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Castratta's ankles to the legs of the chair. I remove her ballgag, and she tells me that her shoulder is really starting to bother her now. I tell her that I want to cleave gag her and get a few more camera angles and we'll be done, and that's what I do. I left in the footage at the end of her being released.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 597.3 MB

Download Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3

Paintoy - Mercy West - Merciless Pain 1-6

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.8 GB in 6 files.

Download Paintoy - Mercy West - Merciless Pain 1-6

Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Beautiful Lucy Lauren is a bondage loving girl! She is very flexible too, and she actually challenged us to tie her in a reverse prayer. Lucy loves a challenge! She was so happy when she was tied up, wriggling and talking about how great she felt with her hands all the way up between her shoulders. Until we brought out the big 2 inch ballgag. Lucy couldn't talk anymore, but she drooled a lot. The nipple clamps were a surprise too, she hates them, but there was nothing she could do now. Struggling too hard only made her nipples hurt more!

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.2 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Barbara licks dirt off Dominic's shoes

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24611kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kingdom of Feet and Slaves - Barbara licks dirt off Dominic's shoes

Fragile sub returns home (Part 3)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Diana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

What Diana concerns Diana occurs and roles are changed now. She will be the one who is going to receive the cruel whip strokes. The game is going on and the poor youngster will have to give the right answers, now merely for her own protection. This doesn't mean that Kate will not take any punishment due to Diana's wrong answers, in fact, she will be facing heavier practices now. Dr Lomp never misses the change if an experienced slave girl is idling around naked and completely ready for punishment. Both slaves surrender to talented master and silently wait for own turn to be punished now. To enjoy their fear and helplessness, take your seat and watch this exciting movie.

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fragile sub returns home (Part 3)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05968 секунды с 9 запросами