View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 06:57 AM   #2986
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hadley Viscara - Whipped For Beauties New Cuyama

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Hadley Viscara
Genres: Corporal Punishment, Whipping
Video language: English
Hadley Vascara and Kendra James are the hottest Mistresses this slave has ever seen. He will suffer for their pleasure. He lives to suffer for beautiful dominant women. It makes him feel powerless. The women feel like punishing him for something they are making out to be more than it is, but he knows they just want to see him suffer for their own enjoyment and that is what keeps him so enslaved mentally for them. The women dish out a nasty whipping, lash after lash across his flesh. He hates the pain but also loves it and would take more and more if he could.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6308kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 325.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hadley Viscara - Whipped For Beauties

Zoe Clark Lessons in Discipline Part 2 Adelanto

Cast: Zoe Clark
Genres: Anal
Zoe has an amazing tutor. Her grades have never been better and her parents couldn't be happier. After they recommended him to help her friend, Zoe has found out about their sexual escapades and she's mad - now it's her turn, and she can use this knowledge to get exactly what she wants. When she blackmails him to get what she has been craving, she has to be punished - this naughty girl is going to get her ultimate fantasies realised - and so much more.
Duration: 37:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoe Clark Lessons in Discipline Part 2

Unreal Hot Mega Cool Beautifull New Collection Wizard Of Ass. Part 1. Oleggio

Release Year: 2024
Hard punishment and humiliation galore for Rachel, a schoolgirl with a big attitude problem! Spanking, caning, paddling and a suppository are just the warm-up!

Total size: 4.2 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Hot Mega Cool Beautifull New Collection Wizard Of Ass. Part 1.

Guy Decides To Punish His Naughty Wife Hustler

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Diana Prince and James Deen
Genres: All Sex, Oral, Anal, Hardcore
James and Diana have been married for 5 years now, but things are starting to get rocky. James suspects that his wife is having an affair with her friend Roger because he's always over and she always mentions how much nicer he is.
James finally finds proof of the affair and decides to punish his wife.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Decides To Punish His Naughty Wife

Controlling Amber Mount Holly Springs

Release Year: 2024
Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers.
Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling Amber

Pepper Whipped Tygh Valley

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Whipped

Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 2) Eitzen

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aria
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
The first part of the movie was just a start up for the decent girl, and now it is time to remind Aria that she is a big girl, and as Dr Lomp’s slave, she must endure his cruel punishments. As the experienced master admits, she has got a little advance that her beauty brings. So, may she suffer less, if she never resists to Dr Lomp’s words, and lets herself into his caring arms. The wheel of pain will be turned by the cute girl and thus she will determine her torments by her own fortune. She is so fresh and skinny, and Dr Lomp knows that the heavy strokes would easily ruin her down. Watch the movie and enjoy youngster Aria’s screams at her first meeting with the true pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12231kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 2)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03718 секунды с 9 запросами