View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 07:19 AM   #1433
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Victoria Voxxx - Prowler Manheim

Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Spanking, Blood, Torment, , Suspension
Video language: English
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Prowler

Desperation of Yultsi (Part 2) Fannin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Dr Lomp seems quite pleased that there is a real pain toy to punish in front of her. He doesn’t need to ask himself if the model can endure the torment or not, and try to quit the session. Poor Yultsi will take whatever is given and suffer a lot even if she feels heavy for her body and soul. In this circumstance, Dr Lomp is to strike every sensitive part of the helpless woman’s flesh. During the cruel moments, experienced submissive Yultsi is just showing patience and silently waits for the time to pass for good. With her switch pride, she tries to not to weep, or to hide her innocent tear drops. Watch this lovely movie, which Yultsi will never forget for a quite time, thanks to marks on her flesh.
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12283kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation of Yultsi (Part 2)

Amanda's Ordeal Laughlin A F B

Release Year: 2024
Our story kicks off with Amanda inviting a detective into her home.........he needs her to run down the events in complete detail that took place at her home when she got burglarized, assaulted, bound, gagged, and tormented by a robber. Amanda slowly starts telling the detective exactly what happened........as she speaks the scene fades out and her story of tight bondage, being grabbed, groped, spanked and left tightly bound and gagged on her living room floor begins. As each scene ends we flash back to Amanda still talking to the detective......as she begins to describe each new scene the scene fades out then fades into the scene she is describing.
Duration: 1:48:16
Video: 720x540, MP4V, 1460kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda's Ordeal

Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Cookies Farum

Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning
A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Cookies

Strong Sense Of Lust Cohasset

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Her limbs are bound to the bed and she waits. He approaches her. His intentions are clear as he exposes her body. Her sweet ass and dripping cunt are held open before Mr Pogo is slammed home. He rifles through her purse as she looks on. Her mouth is held agape with a ring gag. He finds what he was looking for. She brought with her the means of her own torment. She had no idea that these depraved acts would turn her on so much. She's tied in positions that make her cum harder than she has ever cum.
Duration: 43:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strong Sense Of Lust

Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 1) Woods Hole

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aria
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
It’s a pleasure for Dr Lomp to introduce new faces into the BDSM world. This is Aria, the latest starlet of the famous master. She is just 21, another curious sub youngster. Aria has got only one chance in her life to taste a whip stroke on her flesh, and it seems she liked it. She is eager to remember that taste and more, thus she accepts to be trained under Dr Lomp’s commands. Experienced master warns her that he is known for his cruelty, but the young girl is determined to take her chance to be enslaved by such a master. Alia will be tested now, and Dr Lomp will decide whether he will record movies with her or not. Watch this sexy submissive Alia tormented and witness the result by yourself.
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12332kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet – Aria's debut (part 1)

Dungeon Slave Chapman Ranch

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Mouth Fixation, Shackles , Vibro
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05630 секунды с 9 запросами