View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 07:19 AM   #1434
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stella Liberty Whips Hoople

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Stella Liberty
Genres: BDSM, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Whipping
Video language: English
Stella Liberty has decided to ready her whip, which is bad news for the pain slave. He is locked up, exposed, and mentally tormented with the upcoming whipping. Stella once again shows the pain slave no mercy. Heartlessly carving up his back, questioning the slave´s desire to be her property, Stella continues her incessant testing of this slave. With the severe flagellation, the slave shakes not only with trepidation, but also due to the merciless beating that pushes his limits. Has Stella Liberty decided which slave to keep yet?
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6289kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 320.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Liberty Whips

Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires South Paris

Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Dildo, Flogging, Toys, Suspension, Blood, Whipping, Anal Play
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires

Callie Calypso - Tiny Dick Humiliation (POV) Lincolnville Center

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: Masturbation Instruction, Small Penis Humiliation
Goddess Callie Calypso has you down on your knees and knows you are getting a 2" Inch tiny boner in your pants, She teases and torments you with her sexy body as she laughs at you stroking that pathetic excuse for cock, She lets you use your thumb and index finger and rub one out squirting white goo all over yourself and then makes you scoop it up and eat it.
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 309.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Callie Calypso - Tiny Dick Humiliation (POV)

Desperation of Yultsi (Part 1) Cardale

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Yultsi
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
The wheel of pain is to turn for Yultsi, and she again seems very nervous, that she knows she will suffer a lot, as no less is expected if this duo is in the scene. It is a psychological torment for the loyal switch, to be in the focus of the whip, where she has just finished making a submissive guy cry with the same instrument. Dr Lomp is also aware of this, and now wants to enjoy Yultsi’s mental destruction. As she turns the wheel, the cursor stops for “Joker” two times in a row, as if the wheel itself also shows mercy for the poor slave, and doesn’t want to take a role in her torment. This session will be extremely hard for Yultsi, and now you watch and see her getting mad for her misfortune.
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12324kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation of Yultsi (Part 1)

Joanna Angel - The Fix Pratt

Cast: Joanna Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Ball Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.
Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna Angel - The Fix

Kate Bootal - Fragile sub returns home (Part 1) Valmora

Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain. She will taste the unbearable electro pain right on her sweet pussy and hot small tits. It will take some time for Kate Bootal to catch her former fitness, and now you watch and enjoy her slowly getting used to suffering on a barbed path, prepared by Dr. Lomp.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Bootal - Fragile sub returns home (Part 1)

Angelica - Pervert BDSM Audition Saunderstown

Cast: Angelica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Shackles, Ropes, Dirt, Suspension bondage
Angelica gets down and dirty at the Insex farm. Lead out to the barn, the British beauty is bound to a wooden beam with rope pulled tight around her neck. Kneeling against the hard, filthy floor, she languishes and moans desperately. PD hangs one leg from the beam then beats the helpless captive with a bundle of rope. Standing with wrists bound to the beam, she tugs blindly at her bondage. A canvas hood compounds her fear and forces her to breathe deeply. Once the hood is removed, a tube is pushed into her open mouth. PD heightens her discomfort, running a rope through her crotch, tying her legs spread, and securing a noose around her neck. Leaning against the beam balanced on tiptoes with back arched, angelica suffers beautifully. For her next ordeal she is shackled and suspended in the gibbet, its unforgiving metal clinging to her curves, its thick dildo pushed deep into her cunt. PD bothers her with a long, thin branch then leaves her hanging alone on the mountaintop. The terror mounts as night approaches. PD returns with two torches and teases his victim's sensitive skin with the roaring flames. He lowers her over a fierce fire and roasts her for a while before walking away once again. Pleading pathetically, angelica is left in the dark to be eaten by insects and chilled in the cool night air. Hiking through the woods in torturously tall high heels, she is dragged to her next location. A cowbell dangles from the spreader between her knees, jingling as she awkwardly trudges forth. Hogtied in a shed, she wriggles uncomfortably against a wooden bench. Seated close, PD torments her and plays with her pussy. With arms stretched overhead, legs held open, and a noose yanking mercilessly at the neck, angelica makes the perfect target. PD flings mud, sullying her pearly, smooth skin. Whining and writhing miserably, she can do nothing to avoid the onslaught.
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica - Pervert BDSM Audition
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08313 секунды с 9 запросами